ForumsForum GamesWorld War II RPG

41 5170
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Well it's world war two. Fight through battles such as El Alamein, D-day, The Bulge, Iwo Jima, Midway and more. It's the second time I've done a WWII rpg and I enjoyed it the first time and it was a big success

Name:
Bio: 4-6 well written sentences
Traits: 3 good 2 bad
Physical Description: 3 things
Perk: I put
Side: Axis or Allies
Country: Axis: Germany, Italy, Japan Allies: USA, British, French, Soviet Union
Branch: Air Force, Marines, Army, Navy
Weapons: I put
Grenades: I put
Items: I put
Campaign:
Squad: None

I will modify to fit the country you choose

• 41 Replies
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name:Pvt. Philpe Gorinizio
Bio: Was in WW1 and fought in 7th, 8th and 9th battles Isonzo. His friends he knew in training, most were killed in 7th and 8th after the attacks were repulsed. During the interwar period he worked in a small vineyard but was recalled for the army in 1939. After that he was thrown into Sicily with a whole company of green recruits because of a mess up in paperwork and was stuck with the rank private.
Traits: i don't feel like, can you do
Physical Description: Graying black hair, 5'8" , cold brown eyes, a scar down his knee which resulted in a bit of a limp
Perk: Battle Hardened: More people look to you for leadership and you are less likely to suffer from Battle Fatigue
Side: Axis
Branch: army
Weapons: Breda 30 LMG; 12/20 40 rounds Beretta M 1934; 7/7 21 rounds
Grenades: 2x Bomba a Mano mod.35
Campaign: Italian Conquest of British Somaliland
SquadC of H) Sgt. Mauro Gerini (SMG), Pvt. Luca Sorgi(Rifle)

Quick question, You know what the villages would look like right?

You climb to the roof, You keep going to the next roofs and see several troops in what seems to be the town circle along with artillery pieces.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Bio: Was in WW1 and fought in 7th, 8th and 9th battles Isonzo. His friends he knew in training, most were killed in 7th and 8th after the attacks were repulsed. During the interwar period he worked in a small vineyard but was recalled for the army in 1939. After that he was thrown into Sicily with a whole company of green recruits because of a mess up in paperwork and was stuck with the rank private.
Physical Description: Graying black hair, 5'8" , cold brown eyes, a scar down his knee which resulted in a bit of a limp
Perk: Battle Hardened: More people look to you for leadership and you are less likely to suffer from Battle Fatigue

where are we?

what kind of artillery

also i set up looking down on them and watch

F13
F13
5 posts
Nomad

Name: Pvt Patterson
Bio: Parents died when he was only 5 years old. He spent 12 years running away from orphanages. Lived in the street with little food. He joined the army at 17 hoping to make some money.
Traits: Brave, great shot, hulucinates occasionaly, indescisive
Physical Description: Blue eyes, blonde hair, short
Side: Allies
Branch: Marines
Weapons: I put
Grenades: I put
Campaign:

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

hi

please don't spam
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: John Steele
Bio: I wanted to join be in the war but I was not old enough so I lied about my age and joined the Big Red One. It's an elite group of Infantry soldiers that was to take control of several towns that the Axis has taken over.
Traits: Marksmen(Good with Snipers), Baseball Player( Can throw grenades very far), Track(Faster than normal People)
Physical Description: Fast, Strong, Twitchy
Side: American
Branch: Army
Weapons: M1 Garand 8/8 64 rounds; M1911 Pistol 7/7 21 rounds
Grenades: x2 Mk.2 Frag Grenade
Campaign: North Africa
Squad: Sgt. Robert MacGuire(Rifle), Cpl. John Carpenter(SMG), Pvt. Hank Hurley(Rifle), Pvt Will Joules(Support)

You need make your bio well written and about you not the Big Red One.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

what aout my post

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Pvt Patterson
Bio: Parents died when he was only 5 years old. He spent 12 years running away from orphanages. Lived in the street with little food. He joined the army at 17 hoping to make some money.
Traits: Brave, great shot, hulucinates occasionaly, indescisive
Physical Description: Blue eyes, blonde hair, short
Perk: Survivor, You can depend on yourself
Side: Allies
Branch: Marines
Weapons: M1 Garand 8/8 64 rounds; M1911 7/7 21 rounds
Grenades: x2 Mk.2 Grenades
Campaign: Philippines

You are sent with a big mess of men from your regiment to fend off the invading Japanese troops from the north. There aren't many orders and no real squad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron - Knight

Flag

You are in British Somaliland(Africa), the artillery are QF 25 pounder. You set up your gun and see two other solders looking down on the square, one to your left 3 houses over and one across the square. You also see some solders on the ground behind the house you are on.

Showing 31-37 of 41