ForumsGamesQWOP, the (allegedly) most difficult game in the world

28 10789
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

QWOP

This game is extremely hard. Its funny how hard it is. People say it is one of the hardest games ever. How good are you at it? My highscore is 26.8 meters and that only took about half an hour.

• 28 Replies
JTA92
JTA92
17 posts
Nomad

Here's a link to GIRP, doesn't work for me though:

http://www.foddy.net/GIRP.html

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

OMFG GIRP is so fun, so is QWOP, for me the best part is seeing how far backwards I can go

Elephunk
Elephunk
30 posts
Nomad

Managed to get 24.1 sprinting. Sucks so bad when you have a good run going on and screw up the timing so your feet fumble over the toes

JTA92
JTA92
17 posts
Nomad

@John Garell, those games are hard just because they take skill and reflexes to master. QWOP is difficult because the controls are so unintuitive and you can fail for, like no reason.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

QWOP, I'm doing badly on it today. The best distance that I was able to achieve was ten meters. GIRP is a little easier, but the awkward controls mess me up a bit, I let go of the wrong button when I was at 25 then had to restart..

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

My best is 37.1

How long did it take you to get that score?
Elephunk
Elephunk
30 posts
Nomad

I had 22.1, took a screeny, sent it and a description of the game to my friend, and he just sent a screenshot back with all 100m I have a feeling he spasmed across the track though. Insensitive jerk!

MiaDragon
MiaDragon
1 posts
Peasant

I got - 1.0m. Don't ask how but, there ya go...

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I got 2.2.

The controls are insane.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

It took me a while to get figure out how to go forewords instead of backwards, but after that I managed to get 50.1 meters. The hurdles got me.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I managed to beat it during its session in the Armor Gamer Championship by inching along ever so slightly.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If you think that hurdle at 50m is hard...wait until you see the pole vault at 150m

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You guys should play CLOP, if you thought QWOP was annoyingly difficult.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb476/stropmd/qwop_zpsbea1a377.png

I did not dare jump just in case I jumped backwards and broke my neck xD

Showing 16-28 of 28