ForumsGamesQWOP, the (allegedly) most difficult game in the world

28 10774
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

QWOP

This game is extremely hard. Its funny how hard it is. People say it is one of the hardest games ever. How good are you at it? My highscore is 26.8 meters and that only took about half an hour.

• 28 Replies
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

That is a really hard game. I got to 34.7 meters but I kinda cheated by sliding across the floor at a snails pace.:L

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

QWOP won't load for me. Is there any other site one could play it on?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

You just have to find a great combo. Also, how did they let this guy in the Olympics?

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Maybe this. Or this?

chizzal
chizzal
3 posts
Peasant

My highest is 18.9 meters and then i gave up.

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

It is not a matter of difficulty, but why should I learn to walk by using my fingers???

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

It is a difficult game, but I think that the world hardest game 1 and 2 are more difficult.

I got to 20.1 meters on QWOP.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You guys have to play the "Chariots of Fire" theme when you play this. You guys just need to learn how to work the opposite leg/thigh combinations to get at least running up to 10 meters before scooting on your toes and knees. The hardest part is the torso rather than the actual running.

Dementor
Dementor
11 posts
Nomad

Well 15m and i quit, got him to back flip though haha. Stupid game.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

You guys just need to learn how to work the opposite leg/thigh combinations to get at least running up to 10 meters before scooting on your toes and knees.

It's a bit difficult to do that, I went about 5 meters with moving his legs correctly, then I slid the other 15 meters. I might try to play this game later on, to see if I can get a better distance.
ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

I just spasmed through the whole thing. It was hard to get past the hurdle though.

JTA92
JTA92
17 posts
Nomad

The Y8 link is the only one that works for me. I seem to have developed a strategy to get him going, right off the line you have to hold W and O at the same time, and alternate QP, WO, QP, WO from there. It's also important to hold the calf button (O or P) a little longer than than the thigh button (Q or W). It's a challenge though. If you get bored with losing so much, I find it's fun to see how far BACKWARD i can get him, or try to get him to flip. I want this game on AG.

JTA92
JTA92
17 posts
Nomad

Oh, one more thing, for all you QWOP fans out there, the game creator has another game called GIRP, which appears to be about climbing. I haven't been able to play it, or even get it to load from the foddy website, so if anyone has a working link, I'd like to try it.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Lol, I think this game is a easy game, I got to 42m and got bored so I quit :P.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Do you have a link to the game GIRP?

I haven't been able to get a new distance on QWOP. When ever I try to go fast then slide along on his knees I always fall backwards.

Showing 1-15 of 28