ForumsGame WalkthroughsYet another Castaway 2 thread...

12 15476
Jaeshala
Jaeshala
10 posts
Nomad

I'm lost.

I have trouble keeping track of where I've been and which bosses I've killed. I can't find where I'm supposed to go next. According to the game map, I've found sigils in the Grasslands, Oebe's Forge, and both ends of Pan's Forest (and Astrea's Basin, of course). The last quest I finished was to kill baby gila monsters.

And yes, I've been looking at the mapthat's been linked to in the other thread. I find it even more confusing than the game map. I think I spent an hour going in circles yesterday trying to figure out if I'd missed anything. (As it turned out, I'd missed the Forge of the Nymphs and the sorceror's sapphire. But forging the scholar's sword didn't get me anywhere).

Help!

• 12 Replies
coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

I had the same problems the first time I went through the game. Try this map. It may be a little easier to follow.

Jaeshala
Jaeshala
10 posts
Nomad

Wait, so the only way you can get to Puff No More and get the blood to open the Gate of Iapetus is... through the Gate of Iapetus?

(I don't think I fought Puff No More, anyway. I certaintly don't have the Blood of Iapetus).

Jaeshala
Jaeshala
10 posts
Nomad

Okay, I found Puff. You'll likely hear from me again when I get lost later, but for now I'm okay.

Reaperrage9
Reaperrage9
2 posts
Nomad

how to kill puff no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![b]

Bilagaana
Bilagaana
2 posts
Nomad

where do u start the puff no more quest (which sigil)

tyler2262
tyler2262
1 posts
Peasant

how do i kill puff no more

DeadEye1829
DeadEye1829
1 posts
Nomad

So i try using the blood to open gate it says i need east gate key? help

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

@tyler2262 I am not to sure witch boss is that because there is so many but with every single boss I just kept stunning them then attacking stunning then attacking. It works every time. Or use the boomerange works well enough.

beastryan1
beastryan1
1 posts
Nomad

i can't find the puff no more

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Puff no more is on the small island in the bottom right. It doesn't have a name. If you've already been there. Go totally in the bottom. There are two paths. Left and right in the village at the island, go to any direction you want, the island goes in circles. If the puff isn't there, go and do some other stuff. After that go back in the island and it should be there.

813407twgecko
813407twgecko
1 posts
Nomad

[quote]Puff no more is on the small island in the bottom right. It doesn't have a name. If you've already been there. Go totally in the bottom. There are two paths. Left and right in the village at the island, go to any direction you want, the island goes in circles. If the puff isn't there, go and do some other stuff. After that go back in the island and it should be there.

Yes i know where he is but it is very frustrating as he simply does not show up in my game. When i go to the screen where he is there is only a gate that does not require any key and can not be opened!

Showing 1-11 of 12