ForumsNews and FeedbackWhere is my beta code?

21 5441
ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

I've signed up a few months ago, and I have receicved a lot of e-mails that go something like:

Anouncing AG3 version something: <something about medieval times>

I can't find the beta code in the email though...

can anyone tell me where it is?

• 21 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Your E-mail provider probably lost it. I use Yahoo and it's happened a few times.

Best thing for you to do is to send an E-mail to cormyn asking your Beta code.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Is it just random people who get beta-codes or can you just ask for one? Is it to late now?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It isn't too late, if you haven't gotten your code, then you can ask cormyn for it. Anyone is welcome to test Beta. They want more people to test it so that hopefully, people report bugs on the Beta site, and they can fix them.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

It isn't too late, if you haven't gotten your code, then you can ask cormyn for it. Anyone is welcome to test Beta. They want more people to test it so that hopefully, people report bugs on the Beta site, and they can fix them.

Oh; really thanks! That will be the first thing I do after posting this!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

You haven't gotten your code for Beta either? Well, go on and send an E-mail cormyn, then.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Well, go on and send an E-mail cormyn, then.

Isn't it OK; to just easy send a AG-comment to him?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

to just easy send a AG-comment to him?

No, he has to know which E-mail you signed up with on the Beta, and has to have you E-mail him with that E-mail so that you confirm it and so that you can get your code.
deleteremove
deleteremove
20 posts
Peasant

Can anybody request to beta test? or do you have to have been a member for a length of time?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Anyone can sign up to Beta test, every one who has signed up will get an invitation code when they have a new beta release.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised you didn't get yours JohnGarell. I got mine right after signing up.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Well, depending on your Email provider, you might have gotten your code right away, or had it crammed into a spam folder. Yahoo, AOL, and a few other providers were notorious for marking our Emails as spam.

Once the beta goes public, we won't even need the invite codes any more.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You see, the code comes in the first email you receive on the day you sign up for beta. The other emails announcing the new releases aren't going to have a code. You just make sure you don't delete that email, just check your trash folder and see if its still there. =D

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

still adapting tell me what a betta is or wt evers

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't like how I have to enter my code more than once. To access beta, I have to go into my email, find the email with the code in it, copy it, then go back to the beta page and paste it.

Isn't there an easier way??

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

There's a way to prevent that, don't clear your history so much. Only times that I have to re-enter my Beta code is when a new release is out then I clear my cache, or I clear my history on my computer then I have to re-enter it.

Showing 1-15 of 21