ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhotography trend: Week 1 nature

96 22732
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

This is a Photography contest where you may submit your photography work to yours truly and where you will compete with other people

Rules
----------------------

1. Submit according to topic- If picture has nothing to do with the topic of the week it will not be accepted

2. Originality- If I see a person submitting a photograph with a girl giving a cat ice-cream and then you submit a boy giving dog ice-cream I am going to assume you stole the idea and it will not be accepted: Consequences first time disqualified from current trend, second time banned for 3 week and the third time banned permanently unless Under a circumstance I allow you in or if various people vouch for you

3. No copying- If I catch you stealing someones work, Google or any other source. Consequences: Same as originality

4. No re-posting- You cannot re-post same photograph you previously submitted in any other trend in this thread. Consequences: Same as rule number 2 and 3

5. No Photoshop- If I do not declare that the trend week will be a "Photoshop trend week" None will be tolerated UNLESS you are changing a color picture to black&white and vise verse

6.No negative comments- I will allow other members of AG to comment on the photographs but, nothing negative the only one allowed to post anything negative will be me and don't worry when i say negative i don't mean completely trash you.

7. Ideas- If you have an idea do not be afraid to ask just go on my PROFILE not this thread and post your idea and i will run it through

8. No Judging- No one can judge or choose a winner except me for now that is until I ever choose another judge but, if it is "People choice week" then people can vote and I will tally to votes only one vote per person and the people who submitted photographs may not vote.

9. Nothing inappropriate- We under AG rules so, no nudity, racism ect.

10. No profanity- I shouldn't have to explain this but, again we under AG rules. So, no profanity what so ever

11. One submission per entry- Only one photograph per person per trend week. If you resubmit the newer photograph will not be accepted.

12. Have fun- Just have fun don't, ruin someone else fun, no trolling, no flaming lets try to make this a fun friendly thread

• 96 Replies
Showing 136-135 of 96