ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhotography trend: Week 1 nature

96 22755
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

This is a Photography contest where you may submit your photography work to yours truly and where you will compete with other people

Rules
----------------------

1. Submit according to topic- If picture has nothing to do with the topic of the week it will not be accepted

2. Originality- If I see a person submitting a photograph with a girl giving a cat ice-cream and then you submit a boy giving dog ice-cream I am going to assume you stole the idea and it will not be accepted: Consequences first time disqualified from current trend, second time banned for 3 week and the third time banned permanently unless Under a circumstance I allow you in or if various people vouch for you

3. No copying- If I catch you stealing someones work, Google or any other source. Consequences: Same as originality

4. No re-posting- You cannot re-post same photograph you previously submitted in any other trend in this thread. Consequences: Same as rule number 2 and 3

5. No Photoshop- If I do not declare that the trend week will be a "Photoshop trend week" None will be tolerated UNLESS you are changing a color picture to black&white and vise verse

6.No negative comments- I will allow other members of AG to comment on the photographs but, nothing negative the only one allowed to post anything negative will be me and don't worry when i say negative i don't mean completely trash you.

7. Ideas- If you have an idea do not be afraid to ask just go on my PROFILE not this thread and post your idea and i will run it through

8. No Judging- No one can judge or choose a winner except me for now that is until I ever choose another judge but, if it is "People choice week" then people can vote and I will tally to votes only one vote per person and the people who submitted photographs may not vote.

9. Nothing inappropriate- We under AG rules so, no nudity, racism ect.

10. No profanity- I shouldn't have to explain this but, again we under AG rules. So, no profanity what so ever

11. One submission per entry- Only one photograph per person per trend week. If you resubmit the newer photograph will not be accepted.

12. Have fun- Just have fun don't, ruin someone else fun, no trolling, no flaming lets try to make this a fun friendly thread

• 96 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

She didn't want hormonal teenagers drooling over or insulting her models...

It seems quite bizarre if you ask me. Poor those people who actually fits in that description.

The most users of AG is teenagers; I think. I'm one of the youngest; I think. I'm 13 (I think).
vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

Thank you, Holladay I'm ready for a new theme, it's not fun without more submissions!

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, Looks like this them wasn't exactly...."successful"....We can pretty much say it was an epic fail. So, here is a new theme and apparently people are more comfortable with Sports so, lets do that.

Trend: Sports

Event: None (JohnGarrel will judge and choose winner)

Dead line: June 14 3:00 EST United States.

Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

Aha! Something I actually have a lot of! I hate to just pick one, but here you go:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5107/5800557017_e0001e9a83_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56584815@N08/5393949201/sizes/l/in/photostream/ (full size, uncropped)

P.S. I wish I knew if you cared more about the action or huddle things like http://www.flickr.com/photos/56584815@N08/5391507394/sizes/l/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56584815@N08/5222494622/sizes/l/in/photostream/
Ah well.

vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

Rugby Practice - I was asked to shoot a practice match in Arkansas some years back, I loved the funny faces they would make.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/vpa_kimsie/KimChoiceRugby12editcopy.jpg

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I loved the funny faces they would make.

Yes, his face is pretty halarious
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

OK; listen up!

I guess you now know that I will judge this week instead of Holladay.

I have a little tip then; I like action!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

It's pretty hard for me to decide for those photos.

So please submit more! If you don't; this judging will be very hard.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

The deadline is near. If you don't want to submit photos; please vote for one!

Like I said before;

this judging will be very hard.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

You got 4 hours and 16 minutes from now to either vote or submit photos.

Spend that time well.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Sorry for being late. I've decided for a result.

#3;... vampyriccadence! *applause and shouts from Rugby fans*

#2;... Gevock! *more applause and shouts; extra much from swimmers*

And on the #1;... *extra long pause*... jeol!!! *everybody stand up and shouts for all they got; girls get crazy*

Congratulations all.

@Holladay15 It has been an honor to judge this week; thanks.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Whoops! I actually hoped that Holladay had returned now; but I guess not. You know; he haven't left me any any orders for example make a new theme.

vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

We will just wait patiently

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

We will just wait patiently

I guess so. When he returns he got pretty much stuff to take care of then.

One club, one clan and one thread.
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Hey, guys I am back and I am surprised this thread was still on first page o.o. But any who I will leave it up to you guys to decide would you like me to continue the thread or do you no longer have enthusiasm to continue?

Showing 61-75 of 96