ForumsPopular Mediasuggestions for rock bands?

22 4268
thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

i need suggestions for rock bands because all my music is beginning to get boring. Please don't post bands that all they do is scream because i detest those kinds of bands. Thank you very much

• 22 Replies
Kingjelly
Kingjelly
70 posts
Nomad

haha well do you like them?

aslangswarrior
aslangswarrior
8 posts
Nomad

[i]Metallica all time!

nmt17
nmt17
122 posts
Nomad

coming undone by korn

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

ya i like them. I tried all of the bands you guys suggested, and I loved them.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

AVENGED SEVENFOLD

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

try to get the bass of geddy lee, the guitar of alex lifeson, and the drims of neil pert. all from rush. all you need is better vocals.

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

soyo, Rush's vocals really aren't that bad. they're a bit high, but it kinda is what makes them distinct... that and the extreme complication of their performances due to three people playing multiple instruments (takes talent).

Some bands id recommend - metallica, rush, Alice in Chains, coheed & cambria, staind, seether, disturbed, five finger death punch(they do scream pretty often, but their vocalist does have a really good sound when he sings, its one of those bands you would have to check out for yourself to see if you liked it) tool(very different in their music, not ur everyday rock) and... well, its late, and i really can't think of anything else that id recommend.

Showing 16-22 of 22