ForumsGamesIs it me or has most of the games in this site been getting bad game ratings!?!?!

53 11362
Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

I think so becasue if you look at new releases they are all around 4-7 and no 8s,9s or perfect 10s!!!!! what is going on here??

• 53 Replies
mr_man
mr_man
3 posts
Peasant

i really agree.Some games i thinkl should be at the top of the list but no they are the worst according to other people.For instense, i think that flash crisis 3 should be in the most popular but it is in the middle. Or The Last Stand 2 i hated it and it became almost #1.I mean its a really cool game but the first one is better.

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

i totally agree & congrats on your first post mr-man!!!!

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

I was actually thinking about making this same topic

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

you seriuos!! wow didnt think anyone was gonna talk bout games and i was geting dissapionted in da games

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

The first thing I would like to say is that no game on any website will ever get a perfect 10. Also, there are a lot of really good games with good ratings on here. They're just not the newest ones. You have to look for them.

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

i nkow that but i am saying the newest games so far in 2008!!! the only rlly good one is sonny and last stand 2

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

kk friends

dementium12345
dementium12345
29 posts
Nomad

i totally agree danger2u friends?

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

I think a lot of them are fun, but the really great games are a bit more rare. Honestly, I don't see very many horrible games here at all.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

People rate them very harshly and quite unfairly.

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

i totally agree! most of the new games are getting 5s and 6s and MAYBE 7s. the last stand 2 sucks, so does the first one. i really dont think there should have been a sequel, but according to the people this games one of the best games after sonny!
PS. Sonny sucks too

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

and bigbowlas right ive seen people put the exact same commment on most games they play, and some of them are really rubbish games! they just want to get armorpoints quicker (them stupid nerds)
its fair to comment on lots of games but at least play them!

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

I agree with past posts. Half the comments I see are just "good game" ones just get another point or two.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

The rating system in general sucks, especially the comment system. With the armor point gain from posting a comment, most people just type "lol ths game suks" or whatever, and it's rediculous. The merit system doesn't help much either, simply because most people can't be bothered to take the time to write a decent review.

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

lol i totally agree with all of you guys!!!, the merit system and the comment system stinks!!

Showing 1-15 of 53