ForumsGamesIs it me or has most of the games in this site been getting bad game ratings!?!?!

53 11370
Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

I think so becasue if you look at new releases they are all around 4-7 and no 8s,9s or perfect 10s!!!!! what is going on here??

• 53 Replies
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

a lot of the new games r getting bad ratings, like i played a game that got 6 and i gave it a 8.5

Joeman99
Joeman99
12 posts
Nomad

most of the new games probably have low ratings because there new and hardly any people played them

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

New games that have low ratings will probably be influenced by you. Also, who the hell wouldn't give the Last Stand a 10? It just shows how incorrect the ratings are.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Yes

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

it depends on their opinion.

but some people just spam and rate games randomly.

Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

True there are really good games and there are really bad games so who knows.

zaya828
zaya828
3 posts
Nomad

i dont think most of the new games are very good.
maby its because theres so many better games already on the site too compare them too

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

I rate on fun, controls, and story. Some games have bad controls and story, so they get a 4 since fun is in the game. I rate on other things but those are the 3 main things most games have(I mean story,not all have one). But yes, most new games are rated bad maybe because not origional or made quickly so I can't explain it more than all of us at armor games.

Showing 46-53 of 53