ForumsGamesIs it me or has most of the games in this site been getting bad game ratings!?!?!

53 11361
Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

I think so becasue if you look at new releases they are all around 4-7 and no 8s,9s or perfect 10s!!!!! what is going on here??

• 53 Replies
outbreak
outbreak
69 posts
Nomad

yea yur right

Virtigo
Virtigo
50 posts
Nomad

WOW! all I see in this thread is flaming of the last stand and the sequel. apparently everybody but you guys loved the game (including me and everybody I know). and you guys are being kinda harsh on the site for their system. It's not even a half-year old yet. Give them time to fix things before you go on a rant about how everything is horrible.

him1689
him1689
24 posts
Nomad

with todays high demand for good games, its probably hard for them to make em now i guess. Update the classics! lol

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

i guess so but why are games still etting bad ratings, make 3d games or somethin, all you see is 2d games, or make multiplayer gmaes

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Some games just suck.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I would say that they have been putting on some sucky games lately.

Kalebguy
Kalebguy
13 posts
Nomad

some but a few others are just plain good for on the internet games the main reason there has been bad ratings is someone will get a new game for a console they have they think it really fun the when they get bored of it theyll come back here and think every thing sucks compared to some of the other games around this website. mostly the graphics or somtin or a plot to the game.

Fishinmage
Fishinmage
37 posts
Nomad

They have bad ratings, more than likely because they dont stand up to people's ideas of a 'good game' like sonny or the last stand. Most times if people like the game, they give it a straight up 10, if not they give it a .5, which makes it a little unfair.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

That is mostly the spammers fault,they just rate games like it would have no tomorrow,we cannot have fair ratings these days..

TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

yea i kno this shit is rediculus some games suck some r awesome, its just,........... idk

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Voting table:
0-3: Not-so-good
3-5: Needs to be a little better
6: Advrige
7-9: Nice Job!
9-10: You rock!!!

152 posts
Nomad