ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Who believes in Ufos?

41 8290
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i think their real because i saw one in Arizona

• 41 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

I don't think they are real, but I won't say that they don't exist. Same opinion as GhostOfMatrix. BTW, GhostOfMatrix, here is a link to the user with the username that you want in AG3: Matrix. So good luck with that name change. lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't want that username, so I have no idea why you posted that on here. It's irrelevant to the thread.

If we discovered life on another planet, what is the first thing we would do? We would go look at and study it. Stop saying we aren't worth coming here to see.

I agree with this.
johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

Sorry about that half of the post. If we discover aliens, they will probably be more hi-tech than we are (I should reword that to: if aliens discover us), I would try to get technological information from them.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I believe in life on other planets, but I don't believe they're advanced enough to visit Earth. And even if they were, I don't see why they would if they were just going to fly around and then leave. Unless... Unless the Earth is sort of like an intergalactic autobahn, because we've got an atmosphere but we're not advanced enough to have speed limits for space ships!

lol, that would explain the sightings.

I think if there are aliens out there, the only reason they would come over here is because we are either a tourist attraction, or some cheap motel where convicts, ******s, and all kinds of nasty stuff can hide from intergalactic law.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Do I believe in Unidentified Flying Objects? Yes. Not every flying object is identified, after all.

Do I believe that there are aliens inside? Possibly. It wouldn't suprise me if people who weren't citizens of my country tried to sneak inside using a round airplane.

Do I believe in extraterrestrial life? Yes. However, I do not believe that they're little green men who fly around in hovercrafts abducting people. If they're civilized enough to do that, they'd be civilized enough to be reasonable with humans rather than just snatching them off the face of the earth.

And, not to mention, the amount of the Earth's own resources that would be needed to power a typical flying saucer.

So, do I believe that extraterrestrial life is behind UFOs? No.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Ernie, you read my mind. i believe in life elswhere. but c'mon, aliens wouldnt go around abducting people. if they had the kind of technology to do all the craup people say they do, they would probably do a lot more than abduct people.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Well untill I see one I'm not convinced.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I believe in extraterrestrial life. I don't believe in U.F.O.s however. It doesn't make aliens sound smart.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

NEWSFLASH: Just because you see a U.F.O., which literally means a flying object you can not identify, does not mean they are not coming from some of the most powerful gov'ts in the world. They say government technology at a minimum is 50 yrs ahead of what is released to the general market. Im just saying!

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

The Admin raises a good point, but unless they have developed an Inertia Dissimulator or similar device, it still leaves my experiences unexplainable.

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

NEWSFLASH: Just because you see a U.F.O., which literally means a flying object you can not identify, does not mean they are not coming from some of the most powerful gov'ts in the world. They say government technology at a minimum is 50 yrs ahead of what is released to the general market. Im just saying!

The Admin raises a good point,

yes he does

I want to beleive in them cuz I think they would be cool but sadly I dont ):
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

the moon is actually the aliens home base. The inside is hollow, and they life and there, and do awesome stuff, like play solitaire, and laugh at stupid jokes.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

The sun is actually the base of another race of aliens, one that farts a lot, and to hide from the universe they ignited their atmosphere and walk around in super-protective suits. Sun eruptions are due when epidemies that affect the gastro-intestinal system occur.
They are at peace with the moon aliens, but don't care a lot for them.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Well no not really. But I read stuff that back in 1968 or 1969 a person say a Unidentified Flying Object. But that was 42 years ago. So I don't think so. It could be a myth. And I highly doubt Aliens exist.

helgamathilda
helgamathilda
9 posts
Nomad

They are already walking amongst us, bidding their time, waiting for the sign from their colleagues....

Showing 16-30 of 41