ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Who believes in Ufos?

41 8289
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i think their real because i saw one in Arizona

• 41 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

If Aliens really did exist someone in this world witch they don't We would have heard about it. Since the Government keeps this a secret we would never know if they exist or not.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Either we would have heard about it, or we would be screwed anyway. If they have the technology to travel in space without us detecting them (our radio wave and radar mayhem around the planet make it hard to pass unseen), and if they're hiding, who knows what they're up to^^

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Maybe when that man say a UFO Back 42 years ago maybe they want to be seen or something. Maybe they wanted to let us know that we do exist and we will be coming soon. Not sure. Like I said the Federal Government keeps the information locked up. And to them selfs. So we wouldn't know if they exist or not.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I dont believe in them cause yea i just dont

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I see UFOs all the time. Infact, theres one outside my window right now.

Sorry, I've identified it as a male robin. Now its an IFO.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I see UFOs all the time. Infact, theres one outside my window right now.

Sorry, I've identified it as a male robin. Now its an IFO.

XD

Pshh... Aliens my ***. What're the odds that in this gazillion trillion bajillion mile wide-and growing-universe there's aliens...
genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

I'm a Muslim and i believe in other life
they could be advanced enough to create space distorting crafts
and since they have the technology for the creation of a molecular transporter, who says they can't duplicate themselves and arm each other to begin the first army of the other-worlders?

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Exactly. I doubt there will be any Aliens in our life time. So i don't they're real. Dude there will be no aliens. They don't exist Gen. If they did that would be cool. But they don't.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

They are real.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Again... no need to bring a thread that was buried back to life with a minimal post that doesn't start up the discussion again... locked. =)

Showing 31-40 of 41