ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Who believes in Ufos?

41 8292
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i think their real because i saw one in Arizona

• 41 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I do believe you mean U.F.O.s, not Ufos.

I have seen two, each at a different occasion. They made maneuvers that I know for a fact are impossible to accomplish for a human.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

my bad U.F.O.s and they make unreal turns!!?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well i dont think that there is such a thing as a UFO. I have never heard a very convincing story to make me believe they exist.

i think their real because i saw one in Arizona

You talking about the Phoenix Lights?
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Both unreal turns and unparalleled acceleration. You know how in Star trek, the Enterprise will make a warp jump and it will suddenly be going millions of times faster than before? It is somewhat like that.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I've never seen one myself, but I've watched some videos on YouTube about U.F.O.s and such. 50/50, I don't really believe in it, but I'm not going to say their fake.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

Well i dont think that there is such a thing as a UFO. I have never heard a very convincing story to make me believe they exist.

So you don't think there is anything out there? Only us...? I highly doubt it.
So yes, I do believe in "aliens", but I've never encountered a U.F.O. myself. But I assume other forms of life have visited this planet before, maybe not anytime recently, but at one point of time.
I like to think of countries grouping together to fight for our planet as a whole against other planets instead of fighting each other. It's a neat though. :3
iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I believe in UFO's. I've saw a ton of TV shows about it and there's to much information to prove that they are real.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

No i do not belive in UFO's its just impossible logically.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

I believe in life on other planets, but I don't believe they're advanced enough to visit Earth. And even if they were, I don't see why they would if they were just going to fly around and then leave. Unless... Unless the Earth is sort of like an intergalactic autobahn, because we've got an atmosphere but we're not advanced enough to have speed limits for space ships!

Anyways, do I believe in aliens? Yes.
Do I believe in UFOs, or that aliens have visited us? No.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I see substantial evidents on both sides of the argument. While I do think life on other planets is possible I do not believe they could visit us. So, I cannot completely dismiss the idea of UFOs but, it seems unlikely.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Why would there be a universe, so large beyond our comprehension, just so we can be the only life-sustaining planet?

No, the chances are, there's some life out there.

As for UFO's, well, unless the aforementioned life is very advanced, then the chances of actual alien life visiting us is rather unlikely.

chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

I've seen lights in the sky that do look unusual and they could be U.F.O.s. I don't really believe in them but they could be real.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I do not believe Aliens would feel that visiting us would be important.

Maybe they have the technology to see other planets that have life and go to the places that do and can sustain life then they check it out.
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

i believe in aliens but not that they have visited.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

If we discovered life on another planet, what is the first thing we would do? We would go look at and study it. Stop saying we aren't worth coming here to see.

Showing 1-15 of 41