ForumsNews and Feedback[ans] Comment Notifications (was: Comments)

8 2725
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Hey for your profile is there gonna be a mode in AG3 to where if someoneputs a comment it will tell you while your playng a game cuz im talking to a guy right now but i have to keep stoping and checkig

• 8 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

If you get a message on AG3 then you'll get notified.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

If you get a message on AG3 then you'll get notified.

Is this feature turnoffable (I made that word up) or do I have to receive a notification every time someone leaves me a comment?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'm not sure. I don't see anywhere where you can turn it off.

But with the notification, you just see a red number in the right hand corner where it says activity stream.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

No im talking about like while your playin a game a little pop up will tell u that u have a new comment

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

GoM is correct, it'll notify you on your Utility Bar at the top of the screen. To my knowledge we don't plan to have a setting to turn that notification off while you're logged in.

KawaiiRion
KawaiiRion
202 posts
Nomad

Hey, just to ask this, but is AGv3 going to have a Personal/Private Message system?
That might help people, if they want to discuss something in private and not always in the User's profile or the Community.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Hey, just to ask this, but is AGv3 going to have a Personal/Private Message system?

Yea, AG3 is going to have a private message system. It will also have the classic public messages. You decide if you want to send your message as a private or a public one.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

AG3 already has private messaging with controls to only allow friends/followers/everyone, but you cannot restrict a moderator/admin from sending a message. But please don't hijack message threads.

Showing 1-8 of 8