ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDo you like my art?

32 12894
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

http://www.usd.edu/smm/Tibet/Symbols/TibetanAuspiciousSymbol5RightTurningConch.jpg
Its a conch shell with a ribbon on it... I don't know why I drew it but I want to know if you guys think it was good...

• 32 Replies
DonkeyKong13
DonkeyKong13
65 posts
Nomad

first of all...im no dumb...you got that off of the internet!

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

yup i think DonkeyKong13 is right but if you really did drew it, it is nice

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Its cool, but kinda bland.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

looks alright, (better then me lol) How long did it take you to make the picture? Also at first glance it looks like a boss off some game. Nice work dude! But I suggest re-tracing it to make the picture look neater.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

Well, ill give you a pat on the back for that one, because I know I suck at drawing.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Show us some more samples!

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Haha, nice job copying that from the internet.

http://www.usd.edu/smm/Tibet/Symbols/TibetanAuspiciousSymbol5RightTurningConch.jpg

Is the website you stole that from.

Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Well it's hard to judge on one drawing show us more of your drawings and we will see.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I didn't steal it from the internet. THAT IS "MY" "ART" on the internet people... Not copied..

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

That is SOOOO stealing. The link that Grey gave has the exact same picture as the one you posted. I believe that is stealing, and there are consequences of this. I am making sure a mod knows about this.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

From Music Museum /Tibet/...

Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

Stolen.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Non stolen!

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

It's cool, like part of an arms.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Okay! Innocent until proven guilty! We may think he stole it, but maybe he did add that picture to that site. Anyways, a fine piece of art. I like it, and it looks like it could be a symbol for some group or company.

Showing 1-15 of 32