ForumsThe Tavern

[Necro] Crazy Teachers

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 14, '11 at 11:39pm

divy1324

divy1324

267 posts

Pickpocket are you serious!!!
I have a teacher who makes us dissect frogs WITH OUR BARE HANDS. It's nasty.
My social studies teacher isn't crazy but she looks like she got out of school last year. She lets me and my bff draw in class

Posted Aug 18, '11 at 7:08pm

Roger721

Roger721

614 posts

I had a seemingly "nuts" history teacher once. He came to teach us drunk and cursed the un-healthy nature of butters and margarines...

He was a cool guy, y'know?

Posted Aug 21, '11 at 9:47am

snowguy13

snowguy13

700 posts

There's an art teacher that I used to have at the middle school. He said that he (a) was a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys (b) was a coach of the Dallas Cowboys and (c) played for the Dallas Cowboys. He was good at art, but his stories made many worry for his sanity.

Posted Aug 21, '11 at 10:13am

divy1324

divy1324

267 posts

Aww I can imagine a teacher like that. My bff's teacher talks about designer clothes and purses

Posted Aug 21, '11 at 1:17pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

My teacher teaches us "technical lessons" and every new year he saws a table in 2 pieces to warn us. Also he smokes, drinks in the class and let students get away early if he likes u.

Posted Aug 22, '11 at 9:05pm

daniel5533

daniel5533

157 posts

today was my first day and i had a crazy autotech teacher

Posted Aug 22, '11 at 10:30pm

Sarthra21

Sarthra21

972 posts

My teachers this year aren't crazy, they just know how to get the student's attention.
Take my Chemistry teacher for example. Mixing humor with seriousness is a good way to get the class working. His speech on safety talked about how a colleague of his once took a cow eye and dipped it into concentrated sulfuric acid to show the significance of wearing goggles in a chem lab. Then there was the 'frog' statement. I paraphrase it here:

'A chem lab is much different from a biology lab because of this. Biology: you're dissecting a frog, and you accidentally cut the aorta open. No big deal. Frog's dead. Chemistry: You accidentally mix two chemicals you're not supposed to mix together and you set your face on fire. BIG DEAL! Frog... MY FACE! Frog... MY FACE!'

Posted Aug 23, '11 at 12:12am

deadhead50

deadhead50

346 posts

My first grade teacher got arrested for possession :P she was a crack head. It was a fun year, with a sub and all.

Posted Oct 5, '11 at 3:49pm

daniel5533

daniel5533

157 posts

yeah i have a teacher who copies his students and its annoying

-GC

Posted Oct 5, '11 at 4:38pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

I had a crazy teacher in 6th grade. He was crazy uber religious. He was also a really bad teacher.

I had another bad teacher for math last year. Well, I guess she was a good teacher but a really hard grader. No particle credit. Also she used to think that everyone loved math.