ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Crazy Teachers

51 11190
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

does any have any weird teachers that say crazy stuff or talk to them self?

• 51 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Um no. But I have some teachers with huge mood swings.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

No, I never had more than one teacher.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

murasaki9, r u home schooled?

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

my teachers (thankfully) are normal. I wish I had a funny story to tell but dont ):

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

This.
I have one teacher currently who for a couple minutes would scream at us, then a minute later would be complimenting us on how quite we are. Not bipolar at all.
Also, in middle school we had a really cool substitute, he was sorta young, but he'd ALWAYS bring 3, one liter bottles of pepsi that he'd just drink it throughout the day. It was hilarious.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I have two nutty teachers: my first is my AP world history teacher. he sometimes would (for no reason whatsoever) pull out his I-phone and show us a youtube video that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject he was just discussing. other times, he would make politically incorrect impersonations of certain types of people (he loves to impersonate russians) that has barely anything to do with the subject. and just recently he decided to stop watching a movie on ghandi just so he could watch his favorite childhood movie, "Hook." I was pissed when he did that. this is so terrible that even the other teachers would make fun of him. It's really hard to respect a guy who is the school staff's laughing stock.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Something like that happens at my school.

Last year my old history teacher changed his mood all the time. Sometimes he tell us a joke then we eventually laugh but then he gets pissed because we laughed and we are taken to the supervision. Also, my English teacher is strange, because he forgets things all the time, mess up with our grades and keeps turning the lights on/off all the time.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

My friend from church always tells me he has weird teachers.

I've never had any exceptionally weird teachers, I've either liked or tolerated all of my teachers.

Maybe that will change when I get to high school.

But for me, it's the people in the class that matter more, if you know what I mean. ;D

Just kidding. But seriously.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Crazy teachers...?
I have crazy teachers, but they aren't BAD teachers. They're just a bit eccentric.

Though I do have a study hall teacher that sometimes randomly shrieks during class. It freaks me out slightly. Also, she randomly yells at students if they try to go to the bathroom. Fun stuff.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

No I don't think so. I had normal teachers that did normal things like some of them gave us candy and son on. So no. I did have a second grade teacher with a messed up arm and hand tho. I use to make fun of it all the time.

helgamathilda
helgamathilda
9 posts
Nomad

I think it's the rare teacher that's "crazy". I mean, you must be a little altruistic to want to teach, rite?

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Yeah and they do very well money wise. I hate my share of mean teachers that didn't deserve to be teachers. So I guess you have to be a little crazy to be a teachers.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

i had a HUGE teacher named Mrs. Hoss...

Nosh37
Nosh37
2 posts
Nomad

There actually are bad crazy teachers. I have one who doesn't really teach us anything and gives us worksheets and expects us to learn things we don't know how to do. We spend three quarters of our class checking homework and the rest of it is her tring to answer questions and failing

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I have a crazy teacher. She believes there are fairies in her class room. That there is a magical tree growing in her classroom. That pixiestix contain real pixie dust. And, that if you get you picture taken it steals part of your soul. You can't even take a camera into her class room or she starts freaking out and yelling.

Showing 1-15 of 51