ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Crazy Teachers

51 11191
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

does any have any weird teachers that say crazy stuff or talk to them self?

• 51 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

my history teacher barks and ruffs sometimes. like an actual dog. and one of my substitutes that i had talks in third person all the time.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

Our class had a substitute for around 3 months that always used to say
"I hear smurking" in this really weird tone.
We always used to say bhind her back
"I smell smiling" LOL.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

My Math teacher likes to talk about bed bugs.
My science teacher only talks about sex.
And my history teacher dances in class sometimes.
My English teacher is probly the only sain one.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Okay, so in one class, we were working on something. some people at a different table started talking about Halo Reach. The teacher overhears and says "Halo Reach, that has such good graphics!" She said that instead of telling them to do work.

and one of my substitutes that i had talks in third person all the time.

This reminds me of one substitute I have quite a bit. He always says something during class like "now people will clap because of Mr.G's amazing performance." People actually clap. Also, after he tells us to stay on topic, he starts talking about the significance of the color yellow on some book, which is totally irrelevant to the topic. After we do all the things we need to do, he starts juggling balls and doing tricks with them.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I bet the kids loved it. What class was it?

It was one of those useless "specials" they make you do in middle school. It was some helping in home thing. They make you make disgusting food. It always has to be "healthy."
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I had an art teacher who I think had multiple personalities.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I did as well Mage. My Art Teacher from third grade through 5th grade was very weird. And kinda bizarre.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

My Math teacher in 1st Grade was really funny. He has a big moustache and he is always cranky. It's so funny to make him pissed off.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I had normal teachers as well. All my teachers were great; we learned while having a fun experience at the same time.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

In my university was a professor, who believed in UFO, torsion fields and other crap.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

schools coming up so i can't wait to see my new teachers

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Well, in seventh grade I had this crazy ILAR teacher (that's what our middle school called english)...well I won't start this up again :P
I already talked about here on some other threads.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

My 7th grade health teacher was pretty crazy. She talked in a wired voice sometimes and made a lot of the kids laugh. But I don't think she ever made me laugh...

173 posts
Nomad

Two things:

1. I had a teacher in EMR that was a grandfather, but still had his grandparents.

2. I also had a science teacher that believed he could teach latin but he couldn't. O_o

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

My chemistry teacher this past year was a weird guy. It's kind of indescribable, but he said so many funny, but weird things.

Showing 16-30 of 51