ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Crazy Teachers

51 11211
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

does any have any weird teachers that say crazy stuff or talk to them self?

• 51 Replies
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

My teachers are normal exept if u do something jst 1 thing sorta bad they get so mad at uD:

-Legend

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

Define Crazy.

Anyways I had this teacher with a name that is hard as ever to pronounce, and an accent that's harder to understand. He mostly talked about the same life topic for about most of the class and the last 10 minutes or so is actual class work.
He picked favorites, I didn't sat in the very front but I also heard he spits or something.

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
204 posts
Nomad

My AP US history teacher thinks that I'm a high ranking member of the KKK.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i had one crazy teacher. he asked the class a question, someone tried to answer it and if it was right, the teacher sayd it was wrong, but an other student sayd exactly the same words and the teacher sayd it was the right answer. the same teacher allways forget his glasses and sayd, while he was teaching, that he cant read because he forget his glasses.

SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

My fifth grade teacher was crazy. Mr.Matlock would get angry FAST. But then the next minute, he was cracking jokes. O.O SOOO Weird..... XD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I have a teacher who makes us dissect frogs WITH OUR BARE HANDS. It's nasty.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

We had a substitute teacher that drove her van through and i mean straight through the wall of our post office in town... kinda hard to forget something like that lol she was getting up there in age though

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

Pickpocket are you serious!!!
I have a teacher who makes us dissect frogs WITH OUR BARE HANDS. It's nasty.
My social studies teacher isn't crazy but she looks like she got out of school last year. She lets me and my bff draw in class

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

I had a seemingly "nuts" history teacher once. He came to teach us drunk and cursed the un-healthy nature of butters and margarines...

He was a cool guy, y'know?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

There's an art teacher that I used to have at the middle school. He said that he (a) was a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys (b) was a coach of the Dallas Cowboys and (c) played for the Dallas Cowboys. He was good at art, but his stories made many worry for his sanity.

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

Aww I can imagine a teacher like that. My bff's teacher talks about designer clothes and purses

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

My teacher teaches us "technical lessons" and every new year he saws a table in 2 pieces to warn us. Also he smokes, drinks in the class and let students get away early if he likes u.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

today was my first day and i had a crazy autotech teacher

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

My teachers this year aren't crazy, they just know how to get the student's attention.
Take my Chemistry teacher for example. Mixing humor with seriousness is a good way to get the class working. His speech on safety talked about how a colleague of his once took a cow eye and dipped it into concentrated sulfuric acid to show the significance of wearing goggles in a chem lab. Then there was the 'frog' statement. I paraphrase it here:

'A chem lab is much different from a biology lab because of this. Biology: you're dissecting a frog, and you accidentally cut the aorta open. No big deal. Frog's dead. Chemistry: You accidentally mix two chemicals you're not supposed to mix together and you set your face on fire. BIG DEAL! Frog... MY FACE! Frog... MY FACE!'

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

My first grade teacher got arrested for possession :P she was a crack head. It was a fun year, with a sub and all.

Showing 31-45 of 51