ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490853
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

too bad that since i already tore you apart, there's no way you could climb out or give me cramps because i burped your eyepiece before swallowing it.

SD (safe)

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

If you want to join a clan instead of fighting alone, join my clan, the Dimension Assassins! All you have to do is post a message on my profile saying you want to join! (Anyone can join, I really don't care who it is...)

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I forgot to mention, I will kick anyone from my clan that starts attacking pickpocket, or anyone in his clan! (This also means no ridiculous spamming and such) I now unleash Hellfire and my army of unlimited hell-hounds to attack all of me and pickpocket's enemies! I then proceed to enjoy a good old fashion bottle of mead!
(\\__/)
(+'.'+)
(''_(''

-bunneh

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I use a Jujitsu-Katus-Catch on Big Fat Kitty and trap him! I then pin him up by his cloak with Kunai and Shuriken! Since he'll be all: "I use Time Freeze and escape your Jujitsu-Katus-Catch" I counter that with a Hypothermia Arrow, sending him into Epileptic Shock/Convulsive Shock instantly making him apprehend-able. I invite pickpocket over to play darts with big fat kitty's face. Then I invite Kinetic_Ninja over to get some target practice in! (Using ninja IM, of course) I then keep kitty alive by treating him a little bit. But first, everybody gets to do some CQC (close quarters combat) on kitty's entire body! (Insert demonic smile here) *Cackles satanically* We then finish kitty of with some hydrogen bombs, but because he's a fire type, it hurts but doesn't kill, so we just shank him to death! Then we call up the grim reaper and tell him the good news! He then comes and takes your soul with Death Scythe, an unblock-able move that takes your soul and kills the last of it!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I bash big fat kitty's head in with a guitar!

PWN3D

skrillex-scary-monsters-nice-sprites.html&docid=NK4NukSFgMn8WM&w=565&h=401&ei=HdFcToKiPJS70AHqwJT7Ag&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=3190&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=124&tbnw=175&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0&tx=113&ty=58" alt="http://www.google.com/imgres?q=skrillex+scary+monsters+and+nice+sprites&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=731&tbm=isch&tbnid=ez5kGiUtbQNWCM:&imgrefurl=http://meyoumusicandpolaroids.blogspot.com/2010/12/skrillex-scary-monsters-nice-sprites.html&docid=NK4NukSFgMn8WM&w=565&h=401&ei=HdFcToKiPJS70AHqwJT7Ag&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=3190&ampage=1&tbnh=124&tbnw=175&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0&tx=113&ty=58" />
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I now unleash Hellfire and my army of unlimited hell-hounds to attack all of me and pickpocket's enemies!

Flag
I use a Jujitsu-Katus-Catch on Big Fat Kitty and trap him! I then pin him up by his cloak with Kunai and Shuriken! Since he'll be all: "I use Time Freeze and escape your Jujitsu-Katus-Catch" I counter that with a Hypothermia Arrow, sending him into Epileptic Shock/Convulsive Shock instantly making him apprehend-able. I invite pickpocket over to play darts with big fat kitty's face. Then I invite Kinetic_Ninja over to get some target practice in! (Using ninja IM, of course) I then keep kitty alive by treating him a little bit. But first, everybody gets to do some CQC (close quarters combat) on kitty's entire body! (Insert demonic smile here) *Cackles satanically* We then finish kitty of with some hydrogen bombs, but because he's a fire type, it hurts but doesn't kill, so we just shank him to death! Then we call up the grim reaper and tell him the good news! He then comes and takes your soul with Death Scythe, an unblock-able move that takes your soul and kills the last of it!

You can not do this. You are an archer. No magic or anything. You walk around and shoot people who are not in your clan with your crossbow.
GC (battlefield)
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I bash big fat kitty's head in with a guitar!

No guitars either.
I see you and pick up a giant branch laying on the ground. I light it on fire and throw it at you breaking you crossbow.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

GC (battlefield)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I turn the flaming branch into a flower. Then I turn all the air around u into a rock, freezing u in a rock. U cannot use fire cauz thereof no oxygen. And kitty, u have annoyed me for too long now u shall die! I clean u everything and turn kitty into........ PUDDING!!! U cannot move as pudding and u cannot do anything as pudding. This pudding turns anything it touches into pudding. I pudding profed me, my clan and awesome sauce. Then I take a pudding proof jar and put kitty in it. Then I make a pudding gun and use the jar of pudding as ammo. Then I shoot pudding at ck and he turns to more pudding. Then I collect all the pudding into another pudding proof jar
Note: ck can't dodge or use his fire as a rock and losses all powers as pudding
Kitty can't dodge my pudding attack cauz it wasn't a beam. It just happened. U can't move or do anything as pudding
And I give koru two ak47 thatcan strap to his back and allows him to shoot when ever he wants.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And the earth also won't turn to pudding, left that out
SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

You're telling there's no such thing as guitars? Come on! Anyways, now that I'm a Knight, I impale CalvinKidd137's head on my sword! XD Then I chuck his head into the recycling! XD LOL

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh yeh I give awesome sauce an ak too. And his armor is now like animantium. And he can shoot fire out of his hands. And his gun doesn't run out of ammo, like koru's
SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I give pickpocket a Claymore (the sword not the mine). I go to the shop and buy a 50. cal. My master plan is coming together! XD I ask pickpocket to enchant my equipment.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Sorry about the enchantment thing didn't see your post! Thanks! Now I burn CalvinKidd137 and then shoot him for 130 min. with the ak! Thanks!!! XD XD XD XD XD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I now engulf pickpocket and me in a flame shield that only hurts our enemies!
I give pickpocket my magic bunny which makes him invincible permanently! (Unless he doesn't want it anymore then he can just turn it off or something)

(\\__/)
(+'.'+)
(''_(''

bunneh

Showing 2086-2100 of 3654