ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463079
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

what am i please tell me.

AGv3 call your Armatar Dark Wizard #3. If you were a Beta-tester you should know that.

his clan name is : ghost's

Do you like to be in a clan with a Leader? Are you enjoying being controlled?

I burn you wwedfan1 and then eat you.
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

ohh ok i summon blastios and garadios and god to use a title wave on you.you now drown and i have zombies eat you. no evidence left behined.vampires too.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

ohh ok i summon blastios and garadios and god to use a title wave on you.you now drown and i have zombies eat you. no evidence left behined.vampires too.

You're just a normal dark wizard; not a master dark wizard. BTW; write clearer, that's not a suggestion.

I freeze all did you actually did summon; then I summon a wave of ice to crush you. I am a Ice Lord after all.
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

well a dark wizard against a dark wizard shall be a fun match. I summon a shadow demon... he jumps out of darkness and pulls you into darkness and eats your soul.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Rules:No armies

But can I summon monsters and stuff because I am a dark wizard?
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

blastios and garadios

Blastoise and Gyarados.

I smash wwedfan into a million shards of ice.
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I won't, not like wwedfan1
No offense, you just have a big imagination . Okay, now that we have rules, the Armatar war will run much more smoothly.
Then i stomp on all the shards of ice to dust and gust them away.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

ok.and sorry about the pokemon i haven't played it in years,that kind.ok i have my enter zizo and give him my powers.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Kill him, stab u in gut wit spikes on my head.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

ok my soul goes into koru7 and i summon 2 people without a soul.i go in one zizo90 goes into the other.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

*pollen is released into the air...

tut tut, madness i tell u MADNESS, senseless violence..... that being said i leave a flaming bag of poo on all my enemies door steps and run away....

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

[/b][i][quote]What is any of this about????????????

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I summon a sword to stab Calvinkidd137

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

i will evaporate john garell then u will be dead

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

you Goldemaralds33 i will run from water and burn your two hands then u cannot do anything and u will be dead

Showing 301-315 of 3654