ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463057
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I set ScouseWarrior on fire from behind and take back snowguy.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Well I jump up from the shadows and grab snowguy and stick him on the far side of the battle field were all my allies are. and I shoot water at you. (This all after I jump out of wwedfan1s grip and hide in the shadows). SD!

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Well I jump up from the shadows and grab snowguy and stick him on the far side of the battle field were all my allies are. and I shoot water at you. (This all after I jump out of wwedfan1s grip and hide in the shadows) SD!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I crawl into your pants, and bite a certain special thing of yours off. I'm small, and deadly.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Well I slowed you down before you got into my pants, and the froze you, and stomped you into little pieces.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

@ d_dude

Would you like to join Sprhydroosa?

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

*from the shadows*
i demonstrate on koru7 wat a "columbian neck tie" is...
*escapes into the earth*
_sd

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

oops, forgot the SD
Well I slowed you down before you got into my pants, and the froze you, and stomped you into little pieces.SD

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

@sprooschicken

Well, well. Hi. First of all, everything I have said and you have deemed illegal, is, in fact, legal. Just read EmperorPalpatine's posts here. And don't go off on me because EmperorPalpatine said it; other players have accepted it until you didn't a little while ago.

I go a-slicin' and a-hackin' after Endscape. >

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

GoldEmerald23 just said

I use my electric sword to chop off wwedfan's head.

He's a knight from the crusades, they didn't have electric swords. Why not complain about him?
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

well that would be all well and good except he didn't mnake the rules and obviously doesn't know them, he sadly isn't the one who gets to enforce them, this seems to be agray area so I will publish the rules as soon as possible ( and no they won't be biased as we have alot of shield aramatr members as well)

I and most other players have never accepted that shields are anything more than very large very strong shields

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

oh i apologise, goldemerald I'm sorry but you can't have an electric sword, just anormal crusader blade I'm afraid

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Why dosen't everyone just define what their armatar's powers/limits are to avoid obscurity?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

What is the purpose of the shield Armatar, then? If we can't do anything, why post here? I think we should be able to do something...

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

Why dosen't everyone just define what their armatar's powers/limits are to avoid obscurity?

good idea, we need to think about what they can do, maybe they can each have a slightly different thing they can do, any ideas?

What is the purpose of the shield Armatar, then? If we can't do anything, why post here? I think we should be able to do something...

Well my obvious response to this is to change your armatar, if you're going to post in an armatar war the pick an armatar that can do something, but yes I agree we need to think nof something
Showing 421-435 of 3654