ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463053
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

i throw alot of spikes with fire at kingjac11 and he will be dead but fire will not work on him because he is a fire armater so i use alot of spikes and i summon SD

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

sorry i summon SD to kill kingjac11 and wwedfan1
and guys try the AG3 here the link http://beta.armorgames.com/beta-signup

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I burn up everything that attacks me and absorb the fire then release it at zizo90.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

well I hit Kingjac11 with my earlier shadow wave, causing you to lose balance, and therefore falling over. SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

and i haz confusionz.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

@palpatine, the point of the game is to assume the role of your armatar, your armatar is apicture of an innanimate object, which means your an innaimate object, oh and please remember the SD

The assomeness award goes to bunnicorps!!!!!!!

sphrydorrsa award for excellent awesomeness:
presented to user: Bunniecorps
on: The 26th of June 2011
for: Outstanding recruitment

YAY we have 50 members!!!!!!!!!

Me and my clone run at kingjac and and confuse him, leaving him open to my fire attack

SD

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I burn up your clone and you and absorb your attack.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

go a-slicin' and a-hackin' after Endscape. >

i goes a sittin and a drinkin cuz a sheild cant stab me >

oops, forgot the SD
Well I slowed you down before you got into my pants, and the froze you, and stomped you into little pieces.SD
...... that would have made a difference sir... andddd same team andddddd u must not know wat a columbian neck tie is hmm
_sd
*flowers bloom as almost on que...*
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

Before your fire reaches Sprooschicken, I secretly attach invisible strings to him and his clone. As soon as you attacked, I pull them away.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

YAY we have 50 members!!!!!!!!!

well only a couple people from your clan acually play this so i doesn't mean alot but i guess it means a little accomplishment.

what are you bunniecorps

ok i take in the fire from zizo90 and it strenthens* me and i unleash my beast mode.kingjac11 helps alot too.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I protect zizo90 and absorb all the fire unleashed from everywhere.
With my hard head, I hit you.

Some things about me: I'm fire resistant and invicible to physics attacks.
But the water, earth and other elemental attacks (excluded fire) are effective against me.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

* Endscape wonders: how does a dragon have a beast mode....*
tons of earth rear upward and douce the fires wwedfan1 and sir valboss84
*away to the gardens.. lalala..*

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

what are you bunniecorps

Well, I'm a master of puppets

See here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA
DeathTheKid1313
DeathTheKid1313
4 posts
Nomad

I call upon my fellow thiefs and pour buckets of water on wwedfan1, he cannot catch me because I'm too stealthy.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

well only a couple people from your clan acually play this so i doesn't mean alot but i guess it means a little accomplishment.

what do you want me to d, force them to play? they play at their leisure so when they feel like it they can play the game properly, nearly all of them have played inb the thread at least once, and those that haven't are either new or are recruiters, not players, you'll face trhe same problem when/if you clan gets above about 15 players, looking at your list i can spot at leats one or two that haven't or have only posted here once

PLEASE remeber the SD sphrydroosa
I fire fire at wwedfan
SD
Showing 451-465 of 3654