Forums

ForumsForum Games

Armatar War - Clan Friendly Version

Posted Oct 20, '11 at 10:29pm

bigfatkitty

bigfatkitty

333 posts

Luckily, I am able to shove my cloak at pickpocket, so his claws get caught in it long enough for me to slip out and cut his throat with a chain whip. Then, as Koru charges towards me, I pull a Matador move, and he goes chargin past me into the sea!

Then I go eat cake with Stormwalker. Nonpoisonous of course...

GC (cake!)

Posted Oct 20, '11 at 11:45pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

I leave my now dead forest but before I do I have come out of the ground so I have them carry me to a safe.
GC (safe for a for days only)

Posted Oct 21, '11 at 9:25am

Koru7

Koru7

757 posts

who said i charged at you? hmm? I just breathed fire on you from a distance.

SD

Posted Oct 21, '11 at 10:26pm

bigfatkitty

bigfatkitty

333 posts

Okay... In that case I just run into the sea myself! Then hijack a yacht and eat cakes with Stormwalker.

Posted Oct 21, '11 at 10:34pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

i go fly off and get more cake.

Posted Oct 21, '11 at 11:30pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,318 posts

I swim out and crash ur yacht party! No cake eating with the enemy. And I don't believe u have a cloak hmmm?
Anyways to dodged your attack well, it kinda hard for u to dodge mine cauz I ran up behind you and kept on your back. Stopping to throw a clock at me would make me land on you face. Either way i snap your neck with my teeth.

Posted Oct 22, '11 at 12:18am

bigfatkitty

bigfatkitty

333 posts

Clock?
IDK... but look in the lower-left corner of my armatar for the cloak.

Anyhow, you TRY to crash the party, but cheetahs can't swim very fast... I sail off into the sunset and wait for Stormwalker to get back with more cake!

AND THIS BETTER NOT BE A PORTAL PARODY!!!

GC (sailing and eating CAKE!)

Posted Oct 22, '11 at 12:31am

Nazoropaz

Nazoropaz

25 posts

I rain down as radioactive candy and melt holes in your yacht.  since glowing candy is all I am, I am now in the bottom of the ocean.

Posted Oct 22, '11 at 12:49am

Koru7

Koru7

757 posts

I evaporate all the water near the yacht. so now it's at the bottom of the ocean sinking.

SD

Posted Oct 22, '11 at 4:36pm

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

@BFK(and daleks)- I STILL AM A GIRL. i think you are doing that purposely to annoy me,or you got brain damage sometime between the last time i posted that and now.

Darn. I was even reminding myself that you where a girl. Sorry about that again.

I evaporate all the water near the yacht. so now it's at the bottom of the ocean sinking.

How wold this cause the yacht to sink?

GC{Randomly Floating at a really high height}

Reply to Armatar War - Clan Friendly Version

You must be logged in to post a reply!