ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463048
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

oh boy not again. No armies as Emp said. only small summons, takes a day to make a summon that big like an army or clones or big attack. And the SD wasn't my idea, it was sprooschicken's. After you freeze with non-army attack, I shoot shadow arrows at him shattering him into pieces

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

@wwedfan1, nice job with the labeling clans. tell other people in your clan to do the same please.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

As wwedfan1 uses me as a shield (though I am a shield), I sit happily and yell "Wheeeeeeeee!"

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Oh, sorry forgot GC.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I sneak up from behind Snowguy and sting him. Buzzz.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

@GentlemanClam it didn't hurt snowguy because he is a sheild.
i still have fire on my body so i fly around you heating you up and i throw snowguy at you to stop making it cold so then i breath fire at you and you melt.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

No armies as Emp said. only small summons, takes a day to make a summon that big like an army or clones or big attack.

Emp can actually not decide the rules. I didn't my summon were big. Just about 4 warriors, made of ice, so not so sustainble.

Why should we not may make armies? Takes to long time? Well...

I make myself an icesword and quickly cut off your head.
zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

wwedfan1 first i cut your legs then u will cannot move then i cut your head then you is dead

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

As zizo90 attacks wwedfan1, he drops me, and I fall onto zizo90, slicing his head off. >

~GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I shoot you out of the air before you hit zizo. then I hide in the shadows until the galaxy clan or ghost clan comes by for me to attack them and pull them into the shadows.
SD

P.S.
Armies are allowed but it takes a day to summon them. Correct?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I land in such a way that the sun reflects off me and right on the spot where you are (Koru7 is) hiding, allowing all members of the Galaxy Ghost Clan to see you before you ambush them.

~GC

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts
Nomad

I notice the light reflecting where Koru7 is hiding. Going through dark alleyways, I come up behind u and wham u in the back of the head with a metal pipe i found in an alleyway. When u r knocked out, I find some rope and tie u underneath an 18 wheeler.

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts
Nomad

I notice the light reflecting where Koru7 is hiding. Going through dark alleyways, I come up behind u and wham u in the back of the head with a metal pipe i found in an alleyway. When u r knocked out, I find some rope and tie u underneath an 18 wheeler.

-GC
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

@MassiveTomboy

xD Nice! I would laugh, but me being a shield and all... ._.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Well that was a decoy I placed earlier so you pass through it and smash your face. And I come and stab you in the back with a shadow sword.
And then I find a new hiding place.
SD

Showing 511-525 of 3654