ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 462839
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts
Nomad

its fine...and u dnt eat my soul...i see the demon approaching me so i run to a high fence, climb it, and jump over...i run into a dark alleyway where i find a long metal sword from another dead worrier and cut off the demon's head; killing it
~GC~

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I express my rage over people having such animosity toward shields. *cough* JohnGarell and sprooschicken *cough*

Slowly I heal from the damage JohnGarell dealt. Within seconds, I am fully restored and ready to... block. How valiant that sounds. :P

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

wow snowguy you are... wow. hope you are ready to block because i go over to battle JohnGarell and you are my shield.
p.s. i couldn't think of a word at the moment so i put wow.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I go inside Koru7 mouth, bite a hole in him and slither out.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I retreat into our hidden camp only sprooschicken clan members can find where nobody can follow us, and get to a medic that treats snake bites. i'm out of the fight for a day to heal and rest.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

sprhydroosa*.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

@wwedfan1

I will block tirelessly for you!

Oh, and was that an exasperated "wow", or a laughing "wow"? :P

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

a laughing wow.I fly twords koru7's camp and burn it down so your healing stops and you have to restart the healing.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I jump on ur face and eat ur eyes out so u can not tell anyone were the camp is. I'm an attack dog fear me!
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Oh I forgot about snow guy, I first grab u and burry u under ground. Then I eat wwedfans eyes. When ur blinded I bite into ur neck so u bleed to death. Then I dig up snowguy and put him in ur rotting corpse
That's two kills, 9 more to call my attack dog bros! One more for a spy plane and one after that for a care package! Lol
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

After i am done healing, I summon maggots to eat the corpse so there's no resurrection.
SD

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

My snake pulls wwedfan1 into my secret healing chamber in which I do a snake dance to bring him back to life.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

A small snake like you couldn't pull a huge dragon like wwedfan1, so his body is rotting away while you slowly pull him in. and by the time you get to the chamber, there's no body to bring back to life.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I never said that my snake dance needed to have a body to bring people back to life.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Yes but you implied it by saying

pulls wwedfan1 into my secret healing chamber

I bring members of SD with me to surround your chamber for when you come out, we will blast you both sky high, and we found your back door also, there's no escape.
SD!
Showing 541-555 of 3654