ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490822
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Time to get out the music again. Please, someone, come find me!

Gah. I feel like Princess Peach. Never does a darn thing to protect herself from Bowser.

~GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make multiple copies of myself. One burned up and another has poison ivy. I turn to smoke and fly around picking people up in the air and stoping them to their doom

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I find snowguy and save him. Then I go and attack pickpocket.

GC

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

I shoot 3 fire balls at pickpocket and miss.
they come back to me like a boomerang and fuse together as one big fire ball and then break it up into millions of micro fire balls.
I then shoot them at you faster than the speed of sound and the force creates a fiery hole and you are gone forever.....(of course you can't die so it will just take a little while for you to get back here.)

=+=GC=+=

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I summon a mini black hole that sucks up Koru7 and pickpocket. I then tell dumbbutdeadly to blast a fireball into it and fry Koru and pickpocket.

_GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I latch myself and pickpocket to the earth with a bunch of vines and trees, so that I we escape the black hole. I use vine whip! lol

@Daleks, he's deep within the forest, You can't get him for a day.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I use my spells to bring Daleks out of the forest.

_GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I relase myself and go into the black whole. Once it takes me in it shrinks because off all my power. It collapses and before I go through I cazu and explosion to go off. This blows everyone away but koru who put his roots into the ground
I was taken

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

@Kuro
Thanks

I hear the plant monsters that Kuro sends after me...I go and run to the middle of the road and whistle...the whistling calls my horse, Chibbles. When he comes, I jump up and i ride off, the plant monsters coming after me..I ride around town til i get to a part of town that is filled with holes..Chibbles can jump them all..but the plant monsters can't keep up and fall down the holes and die
~GC~

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I use my powers to Make Chibbles and MassiveTomboy bigger then the rest of us and tell them to Stampede Kuro7 and pickpocket.

_GC

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i make a huge fire that burns in the forest and daleks finds him.i give everyone bullet proof body suit that is also elemental proof.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Stampede Kuro7 and pickpocket.

It's Koru!!!!!!! do you guys have dyslexia or something?????

My plant monster are extremely flexible and therefore able to jump over those holes. The grab your horses leg and you trip but are able to stick the landing.

Then I come running towards you. I then create an impenetrable regenerating plant stadium that which we battle in. I use Plant vector arrows that shoot out of my hands, following your every move until the grab you, and then i use them as whips.

SD
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Uh I was sucked into a black hole remember? U can't stampede me. U can't stampede anyone, a stampede is a heard not one large horse
I appear in the rode infront of u in an explosion of black smoke and sparks while releasing a load scream. This freeks out ur horse who trips and fall face first into the ground. Then I place massivetomboy in a shadow cage that shrinks the more u move. U keep moving and u will be crushed. Then ofer wrapping paper and wrap the cage and give it to koru for his birthday
SD

Showing 826-840 of 3654