ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463083
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

roflmao. i went through an oblivion portal cause of chuck norris? better fight my way out by slashing up daedra.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Well, spartan looks like your gone forever you should change armatars so you can stay in the game

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

NO!

(dzzt)

IM NOT ACTUALLY! I CAN EASILY BEAT SOME DAEDRIC CRAP! THEN I WILL KILL YOU TOO!

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

but this isn't just some Daedric. So, you epicly fail

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

and? your point is? oblivion to me is just a portal to HELL! HELL is nothing to me! besides i have water! see?

(drops water by mistake and water evaporates)

oh crap. but hey! i have plenty of portal matter!

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

soon as the mods get wind of this this thread is gonna be locked, i dont want that and nor do any of you, you guys are steering wildly off topic and ruining the thread, im gonna work on some ruules id be grateful if you didnt post until then so that the thread doesnt get locked

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Yeah, sorry sproos i dont want to completley blame spartan but, sorta his fault does your armatar say you have an airship? A cellphone? No stop making crap up and sprros i can help make rules i will message you.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

does YOUR armatar say YOU have all that magic crap? DEFINITELY NOT! and besides my dark background can hide dark secrets...

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Holladay, i will join you. spartandestoryer, say hello to mr bazooka!!! *fires bazooka*

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

1. You cannot enter we have enough members as it is make your own.
2. Your an elf. Elves do not have bazookas
3. Spartan I am an elf and i have gods i explained how i got the magic i didnt just say it i made sense of it. Which you have history of doing on the other threads

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

well im a crusader and i have my own gods. or should i say god that is beter then groups of gods.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but god doesnt have dark crusaders of darkness with secrets that doesnt make any sense do not worry me and sproose are talking about this

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

dark god for dark crusader N00b!

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

Acmed our clan has become overcrowded this is a suggestion how about for the time being we split into srrhy and droosa until there is a clan that can face us

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

@Holladay15 No. Why did you say that?

@acmed You can join! We'll never get to much members.

Showing 76-90 of 3654