ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463081
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

[quote]What do you actually do in this may I ask?

It's an Armatar war, you have to attack other players with your Armatar. This is the clan friendly version so you're going to have to join a clan. I recommend John Garell's clan.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

We are impossibly durable and have reflective abilities (example: you try to kick us; if your foot is made of metal, it melts and we absorb the melted metal and you are footless; if your foot is a normal human foot, you end up kicking yourself in the head). We can superheat our outer layer into plasma to melt or burn our enemies. We can move by our own willpower. Our edges are very sharp and can cut through almost anything, especially necks. We can absorb other metals. We can only be wielded by the mightiest of AG members if we agree with their cause.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Oh TFP also controls an army of NinjaAssassins which are also at my disposal. I own a cloned army of elite warriors (the army was cloned because TFP destroyed the original when he double crossed me) which are also at his disposal.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

You have until the timecode reads 10:00pm before our offer is gone. Act now before it's too late. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! If you join now you get your own EliteWarriorClone to help defend you.

DON'T DELAY!
JOIN TODAY!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Onward to victory!

Alright chums lets do this LEEEROOOOOY JENKINS!

@bunnycorps
(his last attack on page 12) You only threw him 3 feet in front of you.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

@TheFinalPhoenix I rule this thread; ask Paarfam if you don't believe me. He say on the first page that new clans should be reported to the thread-runner; me.

The leader of your clan(s) must also make a list for the members and their Armatars.

Like that I have on my page;

Sprhydroosa!
A Armatar War-clan! Armatar War - Clan Friendly Version.

The members are;

JohnGarell [Runner] [Hydra Armatar]

sprooschicken [Founder] [Red Dragon Armatar]

Holladay15 [Deputy Runner] [Red Dragon Armatar]

jacobo101 [Beetle Armatar]

deathopper [Wing Dragon Armatar]

CalvinDultrey* [Ghost Armatar]

kingjac11 [Pyro Armatar]

ShadowShank696 [Dragon Armatar]

Timmy33 [Snake Armatar]

goldair1 [Gorgon Armatar]

acmed [Elf Armatar]

Razerules [Mad Scientist Armatar]

bunniecorps [Crusader Armatar]

emily2372 [Purple Elf Armatar]

metrotor [Bowman Armatar]

Oblivior [Shield With Green Background Armatar]

valboss84 [Panda Armatar]

Just ask me to join.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I'll announce myself as the leader of the Galaxy Clan (only because TFP didn't yet).

Our members are
(myself) EmperorPalpatine [Shield With Grey/Black Background Armatar]

TheFinalPhoenix [Shield With Blue Background Armatar]

CalvinKidd137 [Shield With Orange Background Armatar]

(pending) devouredbyvermin1 [Someone In A Tan Robe With A Cane]

(pending) Slagroom [Orange Fox Armatar]

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Nice. But you should make links of them; I'm not saying you must; but I suggest you.

ATTENTION! This is the reasons to join us;

-This clan is the biggest.

-Joining us is the smartest thing to do if you don't want battle alone.

-I'll fix a link to your profile on my page.

-I'll also fix a link to a picture of your Armatar.

-You can change your Armatar if you want.

-Everybody can join.

-All Armatars is OK.

-I'll update the list as often as possible.

-The clan is nearly never inactive; we got deputies.

-You don't need to be active when you're in the clan.

-It's free to make suggestions for the clan; I listen.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

look palpatine is new, he is ignorant of the ways of the armatar, we listen to you, we have no leaders but runners, not tyrants to bully us, but runners to listen to us and coordinate us

there are no conditions of entry like palpatines clan, your entry shall never be pending, you shall be accepted as one of us no matter what you are like, no matter what your armatar, there are no conditions to join,there are no tests to pass

we may have fought you in the past, you may have been an enemy but we will accpet anyone, everyone, current friend or former enemy, whether your aramatar is a mighty dragon or the graceful beetle we will not jusge but only accept!!

I extend an offer to Dechan, Dudeguy, Palpatine and everyother clan, come join us and bring your clans, you shall retain your identities as a sub division of sphrydroosa with your own leader as a deputy runner to help us guide the clan!

refuse this offer of friendship and you shall feel the full might of sphrdroosa! we shall not relent, we shall not give up, we shal never surrender

WE ARE UNITED IN UNIQUENESS! WE ARE INSIGNIFICANT ALONE BUT MIGHTY TOGETHER! WE ARE SHYRDROOSA!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

What conditionss? The only reason they're pending is because we basicly sent them a letter of acceptance and they didn't respond yet. We accept anyone who wants to join. There is no test.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

you dont even need that for our noble clan, you ask, your in simple,

gizliz42
gizliz42
87 posts
Nomad

i have heavenhounds too

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

we make sugggestions and the format is to show who joined first (not like your which just separates by who was which armatar)

That's fail. We make them ordered by who joined first and not separated by Armatar. It was an coincidence that Holladay15 and sprooschicken chosen identical Armatar.

barbarians like you

You spell wrong and use bad grammar. The "leader" can't even handle links.
We are a united clan; how can the rebels call us barbarians?

We do not divide the clan in ranks; no member is worth more than another.

You use low AP-Armatars including troops who doesn't exist. You also use a fake dominance without proof(s).
Why would they join you?
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

2 of those people are on this version 3 are on the normal version and 1 person is emp's friend becuz were better than you even thou were smaller

you use poor grammar which i do not respect, you say we are barbarian when your are better, please refer to Johns list of reasons on the previous page, no member is valued more than another in our clan

how about we stop making each other look bad and make a truce for now

you don't make us look bad, we are bigger wiser, we have better grammar, we are fairer, we do not want an alliance,we do not need an alliance, we give you one last chance to become a protectorate ally clan of shprydroosa

and as john said our clan is not ranked on armatar John just happens to have the most awesome one and me and holladay just happened to have the same one
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

oh and i think that fire pheonix's and palpatines petty squabble over leadership shows the benefits of simply having runners

Showing 121-135 of 3654