ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 462910
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I heat my outer layer to plasma which acts as a barrier from JG's flames. I then ram into bunnycorps, melting thru his armor.

BEAST248
BEAST248
21 posts
Nomad

I stab EmperorPalpatine in the back.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I defend you BEAST; and I also blow much fire on Emp.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

i the cute penguin ride on one of johngarrel's 3 heads and stun the enemys with my enormous cuteness, making them drop their weapons in admiration for the cute little penguin (then i slap them with na fish)

BEAST248
BEAST248
21 posts
Nomad

I stab brp47 in the heart, then slit his throat.

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

Oh you killed my friend D': (JohnGarell) so I use my elemental knight's special ability; electric punch, then fire uppercut then Electric Black Hole

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

I meant that to go to brp47 TEAMED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

@BEAST248
Do you have any other attack besides stabbing? I deflect your knife and procede to melt/absorb bunniecorps. I also redirect the JG's fire at you.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

i give all members of sprhydroosa power to order my zombie army around to protect them and attack other clans. along with Timmy33's snakes.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Hey JG how come he gets a zombie army but TheFinalPhoenix couldn't have NinjaAssassins? Were they too off topic from our armatar? Could I make a shield army then?

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

TheFinalPhoenix couldn't have NinjaAssassins? Were they too off topic from our armatar?

Yes, there's no way a shield would have an army of ninja assasins. A Zombie King would have an army, it makes sense.
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

and im al elemental knight so it makes sense why i use electricity, fire, darkness, water, ice, and all those others

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

So can I have a shield army then?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Middle of page 18:

[quote]Hey JohnGarell do we have Hell Hounds, Heaven Hounds, or Dimension Hounds?

Why? No. We don't have anything extra than what our Armatars got.[/quote]

JG said himself that we don't get any additional armies/minions. No zombie army, no snake army, no shield army.
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

JG said himself that we don't get any additional armies/minions. No zombie army, no snake army, no shield army.

Dude i think it means it has to relate to your character

Showing 226-240 of 3654