ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 462908
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I'm a rat so I can spread bad diseases. :l

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

*almsot un-called for he appears... Endscape shows himself b4 gentleman and introduces him to some nice lady rats, providing shelter food, and life, the rat troupe grows.... exponentially...... with an un-foreseen outbreak.. the rats are now infected, how sad, *

Endscape unleashes the bubonic plague against his enemies,
enjoy
_sd

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

Ok it will be a lot of work, but if people want I can make an armatar guide for all the different armatars?

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

That would be awesome! If you want I could help. We could collaborate on what each can do. but how are we gonna do the ones we don't know about?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Dang. But I like my simplistic Armatar. Well, then, I guess I sit around waiting for a chivalrous warrior of the Galaxy Ghost clan to pick me up and toss me menacingly at an enemy. ._.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

or you could choose an Armatar that actually moves but is still simple. Like from the first few armatars.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

the first i think 3 are just simple warriors
SD

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

hey cool i will help but i don't really know how to and what the powers are. sorry.

bramiboy
bramiboy
122 posts
Nomad

That exists already, I've ever seen a list like that but I don't know anymore where, sorry.

Slagroom
Slagroom
150 posts
Peasant

I breath fire on someone who's not in my clan..

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Ha-HA! But it doesn't affect my perfectly and masterfully crafted body! >

In fact, the fire is reflected back on to you!

[C'mon, at least that can be allowable, right?]

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

well a fox can't really breath fire anyways. I summon a shotgun to shoot the fox.
SD

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

i burn slagroom with alot of fires then i get punch the snowguy13 then the shield will be broke

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

i shoot fire at the fox because he can't and boast about it.

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

I use my shadow blade to chop your head off wwedfan1

Showing 481-495 of 3654