ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463592
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I open my shadow portal right before I hit the ground and it opens to the camp and the portal let's only me through,

if you try it, you get sent to the realm of darkness where all my demons come from, and they all try to eat your soul.
SD

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts
Nomad

I run and jump over the portal, tackling Koru7 to the ground away from the portal, using my metal sword, I cut ur head off...killing u

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I bite the sword before u stab him, allowing him to escape in the portal wile I ripe the sword from ur hand. Then I rip ur hand from ur arm and escape into the portal back to base
SD

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts
Nomad

b4 u grab my sword, I roll over and have Koru7 on top and u bite him instead, I then stab the sword in Koru7 thru his chest going into pickpocket at the same time killing u both....Then I run away from u two and hide behind a big bush

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

While u hide behind a bush we r still alive. I drag koru into the portal and we escape were he has time to use his magic to heal us both
SD

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

How did you survive my poison pickpocket?

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

At camp, we have a medic that specializes in snake bites. and I heal and rest with pickpocket at camp for a day. Once again, no one can find us.
SD

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

I block the portal which allows Koru7 and Pickpocket to escape to the medic camp after they go through.I burn everyones arrows and absorb their fire.I then burn Snowguy so he is scolding hot so no one can use him to block themselves.

SD

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts
Nomad

B4 supermape123 burns snowguy, I run and dodge ur fire and pick him up and run (while dodging the fire) into our secret lair where no one can find us
~GC~

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I'm a-back! Muaahahahahaha!

You all better watch out because I'm an inanimate shield and I will kill all non-Galaxy-Ghosts! >

So, what did I miss?

~GC

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts
Nomad

haha snowguy...where have u been??!! I've save u from mutiple things!!!! u r sooo lucky I'm in this war!! and our other warirriors helped save both of us! u better be happy! ;D

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

I grab the back of Dalek's head so he can't bite me.I then take him to our camp for questioning.I allow Koru7 the ability to choose his punishment.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

RELEASE COMPLETELY VIOLENCE, LET ONLY SPRHYROOSA SURVEY! (He he, just felt to get mad for the moment.)

You're really working good supermape123!

Do you want to join Sprhydroosa, daleks?

I now summon warriors made of very sustainable ice, let's say 3000! Now I can't summon more warriors for about 24 hours, since they are extra sustainable.
Then I make a gigantic flail of ice and diamonds I found in the camp. I crush snowguy13 into pieces and my warriors cut of Tomboy's limbs, including her head. Then I mash the limbs and bloods jets everywhere!

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

If you join SD I'll let go of you!!!P.S.JohnGarell you forgot the SD

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am part of GC I just keep forgetting to put it. I am also a fire proof snake so your fire does not affect me!

GC

Showing 586-600 of 3654