ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40499
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
NidoZero
NidoZero
29 posts
Nomad

I remember playing yellow on my gameboy color. I beat it in about a day, stayed up ll night. The I played silver. Best games. Then when ruby and sapphire came out I lost interest. But then I got black, I take one look at the title screen. and i'm like, What the bleep. Cause I was suprised by how much they have advanced.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Even tho I hated the Ruby and Sapphire T.V. Series I still got the games. Because they looked good and very fun to play. I still love the game series. Just hate the T.V. show now. They really ruined the show by firing all the original Voice Actors/ Actress's.

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

I wish they would have made evolutions for the old pokemon like they did in pearl/diamond/platinum.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I hope Pokemon Ruby And Sapphire get a remake soon. That would be cool if they did that.

stoopidmonkey86
stoopidmonkey86
14 posts
Nomad

I think Saphire and Ruby are probobly the best set. the new pokemon are getting uglier and uglier, even if they just kept the starters from each region

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I hope Pokemon Ruby And Sapphire get a remake soon. That would be cool if they did that.

I am pretty sure sooner or later they probably will make a remake of Ruby and Sapphire because they did that with some other Pokemon series.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I still play Ruby and a remake will be very nice.

KadenX
KadenX
5 posts
Nomad

its glurak...it will ever be glurak

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Yeah after ten years they remake Gold and Silver. So I bet you anything they will remake Ruby and Sapphire.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Yeah after ten years they remake Gold and Silver. So I bet you anything they will remake Ruby and Sapphire.

Then they will make a remake of FireRed and LeafGreen (probably). They might just remake Diamond and Pearl as well in the future.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Ya i guess i like black and white which didn't do that good though i bought that new action replay for them and i have like a level 100 shiney Garantina that i caught like that same with arceus

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Ya i guess i like black and white which didn't do that good though i bought that new action replay for them and i have like a level 100 shiney Garantina that i caught like that same with arceus

Getting rare pokemon easily is always a fun thing to do.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

On Pokemon Pearl and Diamond, I used a lot the Action Replay to get all pokemon shineys lv.100
It was funny, but one day the game bugged and I couldn't play the game anymore. AAHHHHHH!

Nevermind, do you think a 3rd version which would go with black and white will be created? I think yes, the grey could be the best color for that.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

i dont play pokemon games but i watched animation.

123bradpull
123bradpull
38 posts
Nomad

i gues pokemon is a good game but i get boored after a while

Showing 61-75 of 218