ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40500
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
Lendek
Lendek
45 posts
Nomad

old pokemons from gameboy color were pretty cool, today pokemon sucks U.u

hazanator
hazanator
33 posts
Nomad

yeah pokemon sucks these days but anywho aparently a pokemon grey may be coming out

Hobonogo
Hobonogo
3 posts
Nomad

I pretty much love all the Pokemon games. Silver is probably my all time favorite though. (Needless to say I had a fangasm over SoulSilver.)

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I personally have played every pokemon except B&W a few times and I must say, I really felt that Gen III was the weakest Gen. I'm not considering B&W because that by itself is another series, more intent on starting over. Gen I and Gen II were definitely the best with riveting stories, cool pokemon and moves, and the only games where Shinys were awesome, not just art-wise but stat-wise (look it up).

Gen IV I really enjoyed actually because even though its story was average, I felt it's extended version game (Platinum) was breath-taking visually, a more vamped story, and beloved pokemon from all over the series available in the wild. So Gen IV gets a "****** enough to not be belittled by me".

I thought the anime was relatively fun to watch until we hit Gen III, when we lost Misty and Brock's pedo ways were a bore. Also, their awesome battle music was missing so that doesn't help.

Some0ne
Some0ne
3 posts
Peasant

I played many pokemon games starting from blue,red & yellow and stopped to leaf green and fire red.. the series I have seen some but haven't been busy watching all of that, but I watched all the movies though

waited2long4
waited2long4
10 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, the first two generations were the best.

Kolol
Kolol
5 posts
Nomad

i love diamond and pearl version
but i will always love the yellow version in my gameboy colors

Showing 211-217 of 218