ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40532
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
straussphillip
straussphillip
9 posts
Nomad

i remember i played pokemon back when it first came out and I got a sweet pokemon theimed gameboy color. (still have it) and i got red. then i got yellow and silver. stoped playing after that. then when i was 20 I picked up my old gameboy and started playing red again. I even had the plug and play kit so I could plug it into my old gamecube and play on the TV. then my friend told me about soulsilver and how pokemon black and white was coming out. So i quickly bought a DSI Xl beat soul silver and the day black and white came out I got that. Beat White in about a week. I love the pokemon serioes. Have all original 151 cards and everything about it. I wonder how much my pokemon card collection and other random pomemon trickits from when I was a kid are worth...

SuperSaiyan22
SuperSaiyan22
33 posts
Nomad

watching pokemon every day before elementary school. getting my first pokemon card a Staryu from my best friends cousin. playing the gameboy games. pokemon never dies i loved it since 5th grade now im in college!

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

I never liked the games but for some reason i loved reading the book about the pokemon in numerical order and how they upgraded and such. i dont know why it was so fascinating since i knew nothing about the game before lol

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

I just don't understand why everyone's beating down on the 5th gen's designs; of course there're ugly pokemons, but it's been that way since the very beginning. Who can say drowzee, ditto and MR.MIME are good looking or original pokemons ( come on, ditto's just a pink jelly with eyes ). Personnaly, I find pokemons like Serperior, Mienshao, Volcarona and Braviary to be quite nice, plus they have a bunch of very original type combos like Elec/Bug, or Steel/Grass, which brings novelty to the game.

I'm turning twenty this summer and I'm still reserving any new game that comes out as soon as its announced.

Xinito
Xinito
109 posts
Nomad

I like pokemon but the best one was Emerald which I played on my Gameboy Advanced

Xinito
Xinito
109 posts
Nomad

And playing Pokemon Blue on my Blackberry which is very cool, love the story so much and the pokemons.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Playing Pokemon on a Blackberry? I bet its a rom.

indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

My favorite was gold. For some reason the kanto-johto combination is perfect.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

For some reason the kanto-johto combination is perfect.

I agree, literally it's double the fun. 16 gyms, more routes and adventures. It was fun.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

My favorite was gold. For some reason the kanto-johto combination is perfect.

Yup, G/S are probably the installments I played and enjoyed the most as a kid. I remember playing them so much I'd use up the save battery of my cartridge and got my data all erased ^^. I think back then the save limit was something like 200 hours. On R/B/Y it was only 100, which is not that big for a pokemon game.

I'm proud to say I completed the Kanto/Johto pokedexes. i'm too lazy to do the others. I mean, 600+!!! Pfff...

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I'm proud to say I completed the Kanto/Johto pokedexes. i'm too lazy to do the others. I mean, 600+!!! Pfff...

Haha, i agree. It gets more and more, where therefore leads to greater difficulties.
pokemonx34
pokemonx34
18 posts
Peasant

i play pokemon white i give it a 9/10

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i play pokemon white i give it a 9/10

So what's the thing that is preventing you from giving it 10/10? i was just curious.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

So what's the thing that is preventing you from giving it 10/10? i was just curious.

Isn't it obvious, it's Stunfisk!

Maepzer
Maepzer
22 posts
Nomad

Johto, because of day and night introduction, phone, and those pokemon.

Showing 16-30 of 218