ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40498
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Johto, because of day and night introduction, phone, and those pokemon

Yeah, I can still remember the exact place I got my first Espeon; just next to cherrygrove city. I was letting my Eevee get hurt and then giving it full restore after full restore just to boost his friendship ( Isn't it just horrible in reality lol ). And then he grew into a level 6 Espeon; best poke-day of my life, Espeon is my favorite Pokemon.

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

I like ruby and sapphire, platinum is fun. White version is great. The graphics are awesome.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

The graphics are awesome.

I agree. Future generations will only get better, especially with all the 3D technology and stuff.
urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

i remember thoose ole buddies that were squirtles and thosse other lil guys

my favorite pokemon game was the original gold version, i poineered the idea of going to other reigons..........

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

in my opinion:

1.pokemon show: cool
2.newer episodes of pokemon show: nasty crap
3.pokemon games: epic
4.newer pokemon games: see answer to #2

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

i love pokemon games buut the new ones arent as fun and the new pokemon all look like weird robitic things D: also linky for those who like pokemon

http://vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=0

Socom441
Socom441
2 posts
Nomad

The old-school pokemon games are pretty fun and they stay fun until after Emerald version then all the pokemon have the weirdest names and the only good thing is the graphics and breeding updates.

Ratings:
Emerald: 9
Fire Red: 7
Platinum and beyond:5 or less

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Ratings:
Emerald: 9
Fire Red: 7
Platinum and beyond:5 or less

More like

Emerald: 6
Fire Red: 5
Platinum: 7
White: 9

I guess we have all our tastes. But to me, pokemon hadn't been that good since the days of G/S/C, not taking in account remakes. The overall plot in Ru/Sa/em was okay, but the game development was really throbbing and unremarkable. I just hate the region's map. Platinum's plot is okay, with some pretty neat pokemons, and the names aren't as bad yet, so I really wonder why the low score.

And B/W just have amazing graphics and innovative type mixups, which is pretty darn fun for the pokemaniacs. I mean, yes the names are bad, but why would I care, they're just names, and I said many times before: all generations have their load of hideous pokemons.

You all praise the first gen so much, must I always remember you MR.MIME!

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

I'm asking for Platinum for my birthday (7 more days ). i really hope it's all that and a bag o' chips, like everyone says.

It's a pretty good pokemon game, but I like the Black and white better.

There're some very nice pokemons in platinum though, Luxray, Drifblim, Drapion...Tangrowth!!

Batgrumpy
Batgrumpy
33 posts
Nomad

I have been playing Pokemon games since they were released a long time ago, I have all of the color versions except 2 or 3 of them, and I haven't gotten the 2 new ones yet but over all they are all awesome games, and they also get better as they go along!!!

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

and they also get better as they go along!!!

Yes, especially the features, new moves added,new people, new music, and especially new graphics and better.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

So, what are your teams on B/W?

Batgrumpy
Batgrumpy
33 posts
Nomad

I always use my starter all the way through, I try to keep guys from the earlier stages, and level them each 10 levels before the next boss fight, that way they are all level 80-100 when i fight the elite four the first time.

I also love the guys that can learn multiple styles of moves, like a guy who can learn metal and physic, like Metagross. He's a fav of mine. also Whiscash.

I haven't gotten black or white yet though, I'm hoping to soon. so I have no idea about the newest set.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i agree with u on the Pokemon Whiscash. he learns ground and water moves. Pretty cool right?

nooblet354
nooblet354
47 posts
Nomad

im not a very big pokemon fan but the games are fun and i liked playing them

Showing 31-45 of 218