ForumsGames3DS

85 12890
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

What do you guys think of the Nintendo 3DS?

• 85 Replies
dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

i think the 3ds is overated and overpriced.I went to gamestop and played it and it sucked its not 3d and when you change angles your eyes feel like they dilating.I personally hate it but then again thats my opinion

tool1996
tool1996
71 posts
Peasant

the ds hasn't got real good games

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

the ds hasn't got real good games

I would say there are 2 good games. Street Fighter is one of them for me. I hope they remake the classics of Mario to the 3DS.
DihydrogenMonoxide
DihydrogenMonoxide
5 posts
Nomad

Could be better 3D effect

deni123
deni123
133 posts
Nomad

Is there any 3d mario game???
And if you know there is one could you say his name tohttp://armorgames.com/community/thread/7785755/mario/page/5#post-7793350

deni123
deni123
133 posts
Nomad

sorry link is

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7785755/mario/page/5#post-7793350]

ErijianWolf
ErijianWolf
8 posts
Nomad

I love the system, I'm happy I bought it. At first I had doubts that it would be better or even equal to the PlayStation Vita, but now my opinion is set after E3. I can't stop messing around on it, the eShop is great, the Browser is extremely reliable, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is just around the corner! I so called it out on a Luigi's Mansion for the 3DS. XD

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Could be better 3D effect

I agree with you with that. Sometimes, it hurts the eyes if someone is not use to it.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I'm still waiting on buying this thing. I need to wait for better games to come out.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I'm still waiting on buying this thing. I need to wait for better games to come out.

The system itself is awesome, but just needs more game releases. I think it'll release more games out for the 3ds in the future.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Yeah that is why I'm not going to buy it just yet. I know that I've seen and played a demo it looks fantastic but only like one to three games are out. So I will wait.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

its okay but i dont play it at all i played it for a couple days but the ssf4 3D got boring and i pre ordered zelda and its out now but i dont got the money...if i had the money then i would have more fun with the system

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

on the 3DS, games are only one of the entertainment options in the system. There's other stuff on the 3ds.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Right now they have two to three games out. Not enough to waste 265.62 on it yet.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Right now they have two to three games out. Not enough to waste 265.62 on it yet.

Well, more like 10 games to be accurate. But i agree, more games are needed for the 3DS.
Showing 16-30 of 85