ForumsGames3DS

86 8810
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Peasant

What do you guys think of the Nintendo 3DS?

• 86 Replies
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Peasant

The first time, the 3d hurt my eyes. 2nd time, i got use to it. Overall a great portable device

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Peasant

Yes this new handheld is very good. I liked it a lot. It's good.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Peasant

[quote]Yes this new handheld is very good. I liked it a lot. It's good.

Do you like the Cosmo Black or the Aqua Blue?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Shepherd

i have never played on one but they seem pretty cool, i mean its 3D gaming, that is pretty cool.

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Peasant

I have one, I absolutely cannot stop playing Street Fighter. I got the Cosmo Black.
Why do you ask?

SuperSaiyan22
SuperSaiyan22
33 posts
Peasant

I would get the blue for sure and the remake of Ocarina of Time and probably street fighter. i wanna get one of these but i dont have the money. instead im getting a neocube

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
775 posts
Peasant

The technology is cool but i dont think id ever want to play a game in 3d. i like my games to stay inside the console. lol

Drink
Drink
1,631 posts
Jester

its okay but no good games yet i havent played it sense the day i got it cause street fighter 4 was ok but it was all the same every fight round i got resident evil and zelda pre ordered hoping i would play it again but i dont go tthe money now to get em when they come out =,= over all its a DECENT system but short battery life the 3d also hurts my eyes and its more like holograms then 3D

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Peasant

I think the lego star wars and street fighter 4 was pretty good. I'm waiting for future 3D pokemon games as well as remake of mario.

pikachu223
pikachu223
1 posts
Peasant

Pokemon 3D = Cool

Koru7
Koru7
1,416 posts
Peasant

3DS is a awesome portable gaming device. can't wait until the better games come out like Zelda OoT, Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy, Kid Icarus, and a bunch more that are gonna launch the 3DS even more.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Peasant

3DS is a awesome portable gaming device. can't wait until the better games come out like Zelda OoT, Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy, Kid Icarus, and a bunch more that are gonna launch the 3DS even more.

especially the remake of mario, that will be exciting!
greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Farmer

i don't have one, but i got to play one, and it is awesome. if you turn on the 3D very deep, You have to look at it a certain way or it kinda makes you dizzy. I want to play zelda: ocarina of time, it looks cool, and i hope they make 3D pokemon games

spoonboy00
spoonboy00
16 posts
Peasant

I think that the "new" Mario Kart game for it looks very (and I mean VERY) similar, almost like they didn't do anything to it, except add a fewe courses. But other wise it looks awesome.

stijnhero
stijnhero
22 posts
Peasant

hello, i want to buy a nintendo 3ds but first i want to know are the graphics realy that cool and can you still play normal ds games on it?

Showing 1-15 of 86