ForumsGames3DS

85 12886
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

What do you guys think of the Nintendo 3DS?

• 85 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

What are the other eight that our out? And are they worth dropping 42.49 on?

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

I say that no one should buy it just yet because there are no fun games that are compatible with it.What I'm saying is if they discontinue the 3ds then you would have wasted 2 years allowance on some piece of crap that you cant even play your old DS games on.End of story just buy a PSP instead.P.S. the 3d sucks,Ive played the demos at GameStop and all it did was hurt my eyes.
. .
>

^

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

What are the other eight that our out? And are they worth dropping 42.49 on?

There are racing games, action games. The price is really depended if you like the game or not. If you want the game, then it will be worth it. If you don't want it, it is obviously not worth the price.
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

I'm not very fond of it honestly. I don't need "3D" in a game I already don't want to see 3D in a movie so why do I want it in my games? Maybe I'll want it if there was some actual usefulness between buying a 3DS vs. it's older brothers.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I'm waiting for Paper Mario to come out. Than I will spend the 308.14 for the console and game.,

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I'm waiting for Paper Mario to come out. Than I will spend the 308.14 for the console and game.,

I can't wait for any Mario game to come out for the 3ds.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I say that no one should buy it just yet because there are no fun games that are compatible with it.

I am pretty sure more games are going to be released.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I don't have one, but I want to go to Target or something to try it out.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I don't have one, but I want to go to Target or something to try it out.

Yes, that is why they have demos there, so you can try before buying.
DeadFamous
DeadFamous
153 posts
Nomad

I don't have one and I don't think I'll get one; I like the DS Lite a lot. I've heard the 3DS can give headaches, is this true?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I've heard the 3DS can give headaches, is this true?

Yeah, it's true. I went over my friends to try it out. And I played for quite awhile and after, I was like, arghhh hheeeaddddacheee. But it could different with other people.
megood
megood
5 posts
Nomad

It is slow and the graphics are crap, and also the price is very expensive

minimilla
minimilla
11 posts
Nomad

I don't have one and don't really wan't one, but the DS is ok I guess.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

I have the 3DS and honestly it's great. I'm just waiting for 08/08/11 so they release Paper Mario 3D. Luckily 4 days after the release it's my birthday so I'm expecting that game. Anyways I think it's worth the money.

boshow
boshow
174 posts
Nomad

Ugh hurts my eyes

Showing 31-45 of 85