829 posts
Nomad

What do you think of Nintendo?

• 52 Replies
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

No question it made the best systems until Microsoft came out with the 360. In my opinion its way better then just the plain old Xbox.
Nah, it made the best systems until the PS2 came out, Microsoft has never made the best systems...
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

nowa days nintendo is indeed starting to go the way of the dinosaur or in my opinion it is

Really? Well, the wii was a big hit in the market, and they have the 3DS, along with the rumors of the Wii 2.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

The wii 2 is not a rumor they're making it. They're not sure what the new title is but they're going to make it. I heard online they're waiting for more of the old Wii's to be sold first. And I might one day buy the new system.

NidoZero
NidoZero
29 posts
Nomad

Go nintendo man, Those were the guys who started it all. Actually it was the atari, and the pong, But there were sill one of the first.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I heard the Nintendo company is making a new wii.

eagle100
eagle100
4 posts
Peasant

I think Nintendo is making a Wii where each player has his/her own screen.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

You think right. It's call the Wii-U The most stupidest name I have ever heard for a sequel console.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I think Nintendo is one of the most kid-friendly video game creators with all the Kirby and Mario stuff anybody can have fun!

Being accessible to people of every age does not mean kiddy. There's plenty of adults that still play old 2D Mario games.

i think if it wasnt for nintendo then there wouldnt be the xbox or playstation.nintendo is what made gaming popular.its not my favorite company but still a landmark

Don't forget the Atari ;D

Go nintendo man, Those were the guys who started it all. Actually it was the atari, and the pong, But there were sill one of the first.

And you better google the Magnavox Odyssey for consoles and Tennis for Two if you're talking about games. Nintendo only made their first console 10 years after the very first.

I think Nintendo is making a Wii where each player has his/her own screen.

Only one player does, since the Wii U only uses one tablet controller.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Only one player does, since the Wii U only uses one tablet controller.

But still, a built in screen on the controller sounds too awesome!
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

It's call the Wii-U

I wonder why it is called the wii-u, and not the wii 2 or something related.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

But still, a built in screen on the controller sounds too awesome!

Only if they actually make worthwhile games with it, otherwise it's just a gimmick

I wonder why it is called the wii-u, and not the wii 2 or something related.

Because ofthis.
hotdogs100
hotdogs100
1 posts
Nomad

i love nintendo to death we have a nintendo 64 a gamecube and a wii let alone all of the gameboys

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i love nintendo to death we have a nintendo 64 a gamecube and a wii let alone all of the gameboys

All their products released are awesome to me!
AngeIOfFangz
AngeIOfFangz
4 posts
Nomad

Personnaly i would pick playstation over nintando any day, but they still have goo games and consoles. and you know they make a lot of money, because they own pokemon, no other brand can sell it. i may not like it, but lots of people do.

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
153 posts
Nomad

I liked playing the Nintendo 64. I still remember sneaking into the living room when my parents were asleep to hop on the N64 and play Mario Kart.

I don't like the Wii though. As soon as I started playing it, it didn't grasp my attention. I don't like the idea of not remaining stationary while playing video games.

Showing 16-30 of 52