ForumsGamesInsectonator: Zombie Mode discussion

52 82616
Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Scribe

Hi! Just been playing Insectonator: Zombie Mode and I think it's fantastic just as the first game. I do though have some problems completing it and it is the achievement "Just do it!". I have already seen some people having trouble with it so I thought that we together can list the ways of doing it.

Just do it!
Suicide: Throw a nuke and use lightning on it
Armageddon: Im not sure but I think I fired with random weapon on the nuke
Bullseye: Choose dart weapon and Selectioner mode and throw the dart in the bullseye
Zombieball: I need help here!
Fly Anvil, Fly!: throw a nuke and then the anvil on it.

Of course you are welcome to post other tips on achievements or just discuss the game.

• 52 Replies
Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Scribe

I kept trying to get enraged and fast kill so I choose the basketbaal and got the final part of just do it by myself I also tried armageddon so I would'nt lie to you.

The new list on "Just do it!" is therefore:
Suicide: Throw a nuke and use lightning on it
Armageddon: throw a nuke, then a grenade on it
Bullseye: Choose dart weapon and Selectioner mode and throw the dart in the bullseye
Zombieball: Get enraged with the basketball
Fly Anvil, Fly!: throw a nuke and then the anvil on it

Feel fry to make other comments. I saw that there are some more quests for me to get 130% on the game. I will do them now

WorthlessNL
WorthlessNL
9 posts
Peasant

I got Armageddon by just dropping some nukes. Problably a zombie had a grenade and it went off on the nuke

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Scribe

You are perfectly right I remembered that was the same for me.

bonesiel
bonesiel
5 posts
Nomad

The same thing happened to me the first time! But it works just by firing a pistol or a machine gun on the nuke.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Thanks for the information, because of this I completed the Just Do it! achievement. The game is just as good as the first but there are some things that I didn't like. 1. It is pretty hard to recognize each type of zombie. When you need to do the 130% achievements and kill only the selected zombies on Killer mode, it is annoying. 2. The game lags a lot. In the first game I didn't have this problem but now it is freaking annoying to play with so much lag, even in lower quality.

Coyotemon
Coyotemon
1 posts
Nomad

Where's the bullseye in Selectioner mode? It's the icon for the level, but you can't shoot that. There's no place in the level where you can aim at it.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

im not a big fan of the new insectonator game, it added weapons , yes but it took one of my favorites: rock. yup.
also, it makes the achivements for the awesomer weapons hard to get

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Scribe

Pedro97> I totally agree! I got so frustrated when trying to kill each zombie in Killer mode for the achievement. Add a bit of lag to that and one can easily get tired of it. Don't know if it is the game or our computers/connections.

Coyotemon> Select the dart weapon before choosing Selectioner mode, that might help. That might get you the right background - a dart board. Then it is just to aim for the bullseye.

Azzadar
Azzadar
1 posts
Nomad

To get Armageddon, all you have to do is hit the nuke with any explosives.

beans939
beans939
1 posts
Nomad

for zombieball just keep bouncing the ball by holding down mouse and hit zombies then the miniclip shows

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

for zombieball just keep bouncing the ball by holding down mouse and hit zombies then the miniclip shows

The basketball is one of my favorite weapons but I hate when you kill a lot of zombies the clip shows up, as well when you do it with the sword. So I get pissed and kill then all with Browning.
ssjSeybold
ssjSeybold
7 posts
Nomad

You just have to fast kill 20 zombies with the ball and Bam, you're done!

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Can you unlok achiemet Railgun kill ( or something like that) ,where you need to kill 7 enemies with one hit without explosives or hand, with melee weapon?I have certainly killed 7 enemies with one hit with Armor sword so I want to hear do you need to use bullets or is that achiement bugged with me.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

I got it with Brauning.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I got it with Brauning.

Lucky you!
Showing 1-15 of 52