Forums

ForumsPopular Media

[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 9:17am

DeadFamous

DeadFamous

130 posts

I think I would want to be Wolverine. He has insane regeneration and supposedly can rip through anything with his adamantium claws. He is pretty slow though compared to other superheros.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 11:40am

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

I would say deadpool.. but he's kind of insane, so i'd rather not. it's a hard choice.. i think mystique is really cool.. so i might choose her

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 12:44pm

GentlemanClam

GentlemanClam

516 posts

I'd pick Galactus since he's like a god.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 6:51pm

dair5

dair5

2,479 posts

I would be spider-man. Nothing too special to be attacked by the government but good enough to have awesome superpowers.

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 12:13am

jasonblamboi

jasonblamboi

13 posts

umm xavier because hes the boss..

Posted Jul 8, '11 at 9:20pm

Maks8

Maks8

70 posts

I would be spiderman for 20%, iron man for 70% and superman 10%. There are so many choices, I would be everyone from Marvel but I just showed 3.

Posted Jul 9, '11 at 5:26pm

Maks8

Maks8

70 posts

Yes, Green Goblin would be a cool option to choose. I'm suprised nobody said that.

Posted Jul 9, '11 at 7:30pm

xXKashitoXx

xXKashitoXx

821 posts

I would be spiderman for 20%, iron man for 70% and superman 10%. There are so many choices, I would be everyone from Marvel but I just showed 3.

That would be cool. Having three different kind of superheros' powers and merging them into one.

Posted Jul 9, '11 at 7:59pm

theregulator

theregulator

545 posts

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambit_%28comics%29Gambit. He can manipulate kinetic energy, can use a Bo staff, and is just plain beast.

Posted Jul 10, '11 at 9:37am

adamborg1

adamborg1

70 posts

I want to be the guy from X-man with wings. You know his father is against mutants and wants to inject serum but he flees.
I'm sorry I don't know his name.