Forums

ForumsPopular Media

[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 22, '11 at 12:34pm

bschnauzer7

bschnauzer7

294 posts

Definitely Deadpool, he's the only Marvel character to consistantly break down the fourth wall (talk to/ interact with the reader).
Also because of his insane healing factor (like Wolverine), he survived getting his head cut off.
And because he's a total ninja, like Batman with a different costume. (and a split personality)

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 11:03am

xXKashitoXx

xXKashitoXx

821 posts

What about Sand Man? he is a cool character. :)

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 4:01pm

Warriorfrombeyond

Warriorfrombeyond

71 posts

any of the avengers excluding hulk (hes too ugly) and including spider man.

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 12:33am

xXKashitoXx

xXKashitoXx

821 posts

any of the avengers excluding hulk (hes too ugly) and including spider man.

Hulk might not look physically beautiful, but he has the strength. :D

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 6:44am

calemango

calemango

79 posts

Well.
Since I'm a girl I'd probably choose-Wonder Woman, Storm (from x-men), Elektra, and other female superhumans like Aurora. It doesn't really matter. Just that they good in the end or some part in their life.

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 6:50am

calemango

calemango

79 posts

I meant that they'd need to be heroes(good) once in their career as a superhuman or always. I like being a good person-most of the time.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 8:17pm

Zultimategamer2000

Zultimategamer2000

432 posts

I'd want to be Iron Man. Why?

I'd be rich. I'd have an awesome suit that I could upgrade, so my powers can keep evolving as opposed to other superheroes. And I'd be rich. ; )

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 11:28pm

xXKashitoXx

xXKashitoXx

821 posts

I'd want to be Iron Man. Why?

I'd be rich. I'd have an awesome suit that I could upgrade, so my powers can keep evolving as opposed to other superheroes. And I'd be rich. ; )

Not only that, but in the suit, there are awesome blasters and weapons. :D Not to mention the great strength as well.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 12:53am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,357 posts

Wolverine. I could like, rip half my hand off, then it'd grow back, and then I could cut stuff with my claws! FSHAW!

-Chillz

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 1:43am

SkulledOut

SkulledOut

39 posts

I am stuck between Iron Man and Deadpool.. Both are egotistical smart***es with great sense of humor. Oh and the high tech suit and advanced weaponry and teleportation and regeneration and etc of course