Forums

ForumsPopular Media

[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 22, '11 at 12:34pm

bschnauzer7

bschnauzer7

301 posts

Definitely Deadpool, he's the only Marvel character to consistantly break down the fourth wall (talk to/ interact with the reader).
Also because of his insane healing factor (like Wolverine), he survived getting his head cut off.
And because he's a total ninja, like Batman with a different costume. (and a split personality)

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 11:03am

xXKashitoXx

xXKashitoXx

834 posts

What about Sand Man? he is a cool character.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 4:01pm

Warriorfrombeyond

Warriorfrombeyond

233 posts

any of the avengers excluding hulk (hes too ugly) and including spider man.

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 12:33am

xXKashitoXx

xXKashitoXx

834 posts

any of the avengers excluding hulk (hes too ugly) and including spider man.

Hulk might not look physically beautiful, but he has the strength.

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 6:44am

calemango

calemango

83 posts

Well.
Since I'm a girl I'd probably choose-Wonder Woman, Storm (from x-men), Elektra, and other female superhumans like Aurora. It doesn't really matter. Just that they good in the end or some part in their life.

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 6:50am

calemango

calemango

83 posts

I meant that they'd need to be heroes(good) once in their career as a superhuman or always. I like being a good person-most of the time.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 8:17pm

Zultimategamer2000

Zultimategamer2000

436 posts

I'd want to be Iron Man. Why?

I'd be rich. I'd have an awesome suit that I could upgrade, so my powers can keep evolving as opposed to other superheroes. And I'd be rich. ; )

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 11:28pm

xXKashitoXx

xXKashitoXx

834 posts

I'd want to be Iron Man. Why?

I'd be rich. I'd have an awesome suit that I could upgrade, so my powers can keep evolving as opposed to other superheroes. And I'd be rich. ; )

Not only that, but in the suit, there are awesome blasters and weapons. Not to mention the great strength as well.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 12:53am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,482 posts

Wolverine. I could like, rip half my hand off, then it'd grow back, and then I could cut stuff with my claws! FSHAW!

-Chillz

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 1:43am

SkulledOut

SkulledOut

40 posts

I am stuck between Iron Man and Deadpool.. Both are egotistical smart***es with great sense of humor. Oh and the high tech suit and advanced weaponry and teleportation and regeneration and etc of course