ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

130 50506
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I personally would like to be Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Hulk

• 130 Replies
snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I would have to be Iron man. When I saw the second movie, I was so surprised because the way he acts, is the same way that I act most of the time!

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Regardless of gender, spiderman, hands down.

I like Spider Man too. For some reason, i see him as one of the most balanced as far as speed and power goes.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I change to the Awesome Android. Mainly because he has the word "Awesome" in his name.

More About The Awesome Android

JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

I want to be Erik from the X- Men Series or "Magneto"

stoopidmonkey86
stoopidmonkey86
14 posts
Nomad

I want to be Robin or the kid from X-Men who can change the TV channel with his eyes

MewMewFancyCakes
MewMewFancyCakes
47 posts
Nomad

From X-men I would be Erik. But I wouldn't mind being X-23.

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Id say iron man. Spiderman is cool but he cant fly or shoot missiles-TerryLas Vegas
I beg to differ because Spider man can shoot web bullets,and oh yeah Peter Parker isn't a drunkard

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

I would be Daredevil because being blind and having your senses heightened would be awesome plus he's a martial arts experts.

markoklisanin
markoklisanin
11 posts
Nomad

Probably Spider-man because of his agility but if I want to have some better powers I'd be Magneto for sure.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

DAMMIT! People picked the merc' with a mouth already. Those who did have good taste *tips hat* *bows* *vanishes*

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Probably Spider-man because of his agility

His agility, and somewhat his power and other awesome and cool abilities.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I was surprised no one has yet said the Incredible Hulk

'cause that sounds awful. he can hardly control his powers, and he's mostly a raging monster when he is the hulk.

i'm gonna go with professor X, more because everyone's said deadpool. but, mind control sounds awesoooooome.
AngeIOfFangz
AngeIOfFangz
4 posts
Nomad

I personally would like to be Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Hulk

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
153 posts
Nomad

I think I would want to be Wolverine. He has insane regeneration and supposedly can rip through anything with his adamantium claws. He is pretty slow though compared to other superheros.

Squidbears
Squidbears
627 posts
Nomad

I would say deadpool.. but he's kind of insane, so i'd rather not. it's a hard choice.. i think mystique is really cool.. so i might choose her

Showing 16-30 of 130