ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

134 18784
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
830 posts

I personally would like to be Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Hulk

• 134 Replies
snazzy777
snazzy777
741 posts

I would have to be Iron man. When I saw the second movie, I was so surprised because the way he acts, is the same way that I act most of the time!

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
830 posts

Regardless of gender, spiderman, hands down.

I like Spider Man too. For some reason, i see him as one of the most balanced as far as speed and power goes.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,278 posts

I change to the Awesome Android. Mainly because he has the word "Awesome" in his name.

More About The Awesome Android

JsaKim
JsaKim
271 posts

I want to be Erik from the X- Men Series or "Magneto"

stoopidmonkey86
stoopidmonkey86
14 posts

I want to be Robin or the kid from X-Men who can change the TV channel with his eyes

MewMewFancyCakes
MewMewFancyCakes
47 posts

From X-men I would be Erik. But I wouldn't mind being X-23.

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts

Id say iron man. Spiderman is cool but he cant fly or shoot missiles-TerryLas Vegas
I beg to differ because Spider man can shoot web bullets,and oh yeah Peter Parker isn't a drunkard

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts

I would be Daredevil because being blind and having your senses heightened would be awesome plus he's a martial arts experts.

KatPryde
KatPryde
2,247 posts

Shadowcat of the X-Men

Her characteristics and personality is rather close to mine, or at least closer than other characters in the Marvel universe. And I think the ability to phase through stuff would be highly handy.

markoklisanin
markoklisanin
11 posts

Probably Spider-man because of his agility but if I want to have some better powers I'd be Magneto for sure.

Efan
Efan
3,090 posts

DAMMIT! People picked the merc' with a mouth already. Those who did have good taste *tips hat* *bows* *vanishes*

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
830 posts

Probably Spider-man because of his agility

His agility, and somewhat his power and other awesome and cool abilities.
the_manta
the_manta
4,548 posts

I was surprised no one has yet said the Incredible Hulk

'cause that sounds awful. he can hardly control his powers, and he's mostly a raging monster when he is the hulk.

i'm gonna go with professor X, more because everyone's said deadpool. but, mind control sounds awesoooooome.
AngeIOfFangz
AngeIOfFangz
4 posts

I personally would like to be Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Hulk

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
155 posts

I think I would want to be Wolverine. He has insane regeneration and supposedly can rip through anything with his adamantium claws. He is pretty slow though compared to other superheros.

Showing 16-30 of 134