ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

130 50630
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I personally would like to be Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Hulk

• 130 Replies
cdubs420
cdubs420
28 posts
Nomad

too many to choose from but probally captain america

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

the only problem with most of these heros is: they can turn into zombies (i read a comic where nearly every super hero and villian turned into zombies). another reason to chose death because she cant turn into a zombie or something else and is powerful enough to kill/defeat them all.

kl_cheng88
kl_cheng88
2 posts
Nomad

would like to try shift-shaping, so a male version of mystic!

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I would love to be the Hulk

eggsrdead
eggsrdead
6 posts
Nomad

(heath ledger) the joker because im evil and i play mind games

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There are WAY to many characters to choose from here!!! How could you make a choice when everyone of them has his/her own aweseome powers and those that don't, have the capacity to be a hero without...

http://www.mmobomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/marvel_universe.jpg
(it's a rather large image, hope it will load completely...)

But if I had to choose one, without any compromise, I would probably choose "Kurt Wagner" aka "Nightcrawler" as a favorite character. Not that I'm a huge fan of his character or think he's the ultimate uber-mutant or something, it's simply because he keeps fascinating me over and over, every time I come across his character! The man is a mystery and that's what intrigues me! =D

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

I'd go with Spider-Man. I know I'd end up with out a leg, and apparently he gets killed by some dude I've never heard of, but he is just so epic it's worth it.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I would say any one of the following:

1. Ultimate Captain America
2. Thanos
3. Silver Surfer
4. Dr. Strange
5. Magneto or
6. Nightcrawler

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Iron amn cause i'd also be rich

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

There's like a thousand or so characters, but I would choose Wolverine. He's awesome.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Am I the second person in here to answer Gambit? yes I am, monamie. (I think that's how you spell it.)

He's just awesome, if you watch the original X-men cartoon series (out on netflix) he is the funniest and most beast (except for beast, of course) dude around!

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

deadpool.

dieing a zillion times but always coming back. great humor and super fast.

what more you want?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Ghostrider anyone? Not dieing and being able to turn into a flaming skeleton is pretty epic.
Maybe dead pool, spider man or daredevil too.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Going by movies depictions alone, hands down Iron Man, genius, rich, playboy, and on top of that he gets to fly around and fight crime? Sign me up. On the other hand, in the actual comics the man is screwed up beyond belief, not a good person to be, Wolverine is so old and has lost so much his sanity is probably only hanging by a thread, and Deadpool is just plain crazy. So comics wise, yeah Spiderman's life kinda sucks, but hey at least he gets to mouth off to the baddies.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Better title for this thread, what super power do you want.

I would choose, Professor Xavier, before he got shot in the back.

Showing 91-105 of 130