ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

130 50605
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I personally would like to be Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Hulk

• 130 Replies
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I'd pick Galactus since he's like a god.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I would be spider-man. Nothing too special to be attacked by the government but good enough to have awesome superpowers.

jasonblamboi
jasonblamboi
12 posts
Nomad

umm xavier because hes the boss..

Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad

I would be spiderman for 20%, iron man for 70% and superman 10%. There are so many choices, I would be everyone from Marvel but I just showed 3.

Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad

Yes, Green Goblin would be a cool option to choose. I'm suprised nobody said that.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I would be spiderman for 20%, iron man for 70% and superman 10%. There are so many choices, I would be everyone from Marvel but I just showed 3.

That would be cool. Having three different kind of superheros' powers and merging them into one.
adamborg1
adamborg1
106 posts
Farmer

I want to be the guy from X-man with wings. You know his father is against mutants and wants to inject serum but he flees.
I'm sorry I don't know his name.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

SpiderMan or Hulk

Those are some of the choices I picked. Cool!
SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

flash man i just wanna run really fast lol like around the world a few times in a couple of seconds lol :P

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

It is nice to see that many people have different chooses. I like that.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I have seen one person say robin, and 2 people say superman. Those are both "DC". Thats why you never see bat man and iron man in the same comic, or superman VS galactus, or dead pool assassinating robin.

I would want to be a symbiote. (venom and carnage are symbiotes attached to people) One person said carnage and the other venom, but they didnt specify if they wanted to be cledus casidy and eddy brock, or there symbiotes. It would also be cool to be galactus, but with the guilt of destroying all those planets...Also, Onslaught would be epic. He is Professer X's evil alternet self.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Wolverine, no doubt. First of all, his skeleton is ADAMANITUM, which is indestructible so there is absolutely no hope of trying to break a bone, then he is pretty much invincible. Wolverine had the adimantium sucked out from him by magneto, was ripped in half by the Hulk, and shot right between the eyes... now usually death would be a problem for some people...
But wolverine? SCREW DEATH. After getting patched back together at Professor X's crib, he goes on a personal mission LIKE A BOSS to destroy every a-hole that ever looked at him funny.

WOLVERINE WINS

ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
102 posts
Nomad

In today's world I'm going to go with Magneto.

What I mean is that I'd want his abilities, I don't mean that I'd actually want to actually be Magneto. He's kind of a d*ck.

I'd be an entirely different kind of d*ck.

Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

In fact, I would like to be Iron Man, just imagine how great it would be a super smart man with great management in engineering, be rich, have a luxury home, ups and I almost forgot, also have a suit with which you can fly and fire laser beams XD

swagman
swagman
156 posts
Nomad

I'd have to go with Hulk.Just think:He's a 10 foot behemoth and the madder he gets the stronger he gets.
The only other person I would think of is Magneto because he can bend metal. and use it to his advantage.

Showing 31-45 of 130