ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

130 50586
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I personally would like to be Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Hulk

• 130 Replies
greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

Honestly I prefer the ones that I have come up with, but if I really had to choose which peoples powers I could have, I would pick Spiderman, Magneto, and Wolverene's combined. Regeneration, metal control, spidey senses + all the other stuff combined would be sick.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

Definitely Deadpool, he's the only Marvel character to consistantly break down the fourth wall (talk to/ interact with the reader).
Also because of his insane healing factor (like Wolverine), he survived getting his head cut off.
And because he's a total ninja, like Batman with a different costume. (and a split personality)

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

What about Sand Man? he is a cool character.

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

any of the avengers excluding hulk (hes too ugly) and including spider man.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

any of the avengers excluding hulk (hes too ugly) and including spider man.

Hulk might not look physically beautiful, but he has the strength.
calemango
calemango
83 posts
Nomad

Well.
Since I'm a girl I'd probably choose-Wonder Woman, Storm (from x-men), Elektra, and other female superhumans like Aurora. It doesn't really matter. Just that they good in the end or some part in their life.

calemango
calemango
83 posts
Nomad

I meant that they'd need to be heroes(good) once in their career as a superhuman or always. I like being a good person-most of the time.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

I'd want to be Iron Man. Why?

I'd be rich. I'd have an awesome suit that I could upgrade, so my powers can keep evolving as opposed to other superheroes. And I'd be rich. ; )

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I'd want to be Iron Man. Why?

I'd be rich. I'd have an awesome suit that I could upgrade, so my powers can keep evolving as opposed to other superheroes. And I'd be rich. ; )

Not only that, but in the suit, there are awesome blasters and weapons. Not to mention the great strength as well.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Wolverine. I could like, rip half my hand off, then it'd grow back, and then I could cut stuff with my claws! FSHAW!

-Chillz

SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

I am stuck between Iron Man and Deadpool.. Both are egotistical smart***es with great sense of humor. Oh and the high tech suit and advanced weaponry and teleportation and regeneration and etc of course

im2tuff4u
im2tuff4u
12 posts
Nomad

I would like to be Captian America...
He has no superhuman powers, and wearing only a shield as a weapon could crush almost everything

SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

Technically he IS a superhuman lol. They call him the supersoldier for a reason. He's a lot stronger and faster than he looks.

gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

I would want to be iron man except that might suck that my heart is running on nuclear power...

Alcrim
Alcrim
7 posts
Nomad

I would pick Carnage. I just love his character.

Showing 46-60 of 130