Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Locked Posts

Posted May 10, '08 at 10:12am

oscynk

oscynk

730 posts

I've seen various occasions when  a topic is locked and a user still gets a post in at the last minute because they were on the topic right before or exactly at the time of the locking. Also they get a post in after it is locked because they were on the page when it says it is not locked. I think this glitch should be fixed because after a topic is locked no further posts are needed. Who understands?

Posted May 10, '08 at 10:21am

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Well, it isn't that bad. It is more of an accident that happens, and it isn't exactly a glitch. The page doesn't show comments as they're made. They show up after you post or leave the page and comeback. It isn't like the poster KNEW that a mod was coming to lock, it is just a coincedence.

Posted May 10, '08 at 10:24am

oscynk

oscynk

730 posts

Yes but maybe there should be a page that comes up saying that it was locked and that your post could not be made. Cuz I feel stupid sometimes when that happens.

Posted May 10, '08 at 10:29am

homegrove

homegrove

375 posts

Ah, the truth comes out!  So you have done it a few times, and felt awkward when it happened haha.  Well, it is not much of a proble, the mods/admins have better things to work on.

Posted May 10, '08 at 10:51am

XxPens87xX

XxPens87xX

86 posts

I think mods should be able to move topics to different threads :/

Posted May 10, '08 at 12:36pm

armorgold

armorgold

288 posts

this is a big problem..........

Posted May 10, '08 at 12:46pm

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

Well, it's pretty rare for a mod to lock a thread exactly at the same moent an user is replying to it...It only happened once to me...

Reply to Locked Posts

You must be logged in to post a reply!