4 posts

i think gamers should be able to chat.

Posted Jul 8, '11 at 8:51pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

i think gamers should be able to chat.

Wow, what a great idea, someone should start a thread about having a live chat on the site... ;o)

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 10:44pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

611 posts

well, i just did make a thread that has to do with online chatting, and other things that have to do with notifications for online..... the thread explains itself

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 8:27am

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

For the whole CHATTING idea.... If ur playing a game or in the community or anywhere in armor games in general.... It should notify u if some1 commented on ur profile or on the thread that u created..... I think that would be a good idea!

Kingofwar1234, it already does that.

Email notifications or on site notifications?

well, i just did make a thread that has to do with online chatting, and other things that have to do with notifications for online..... the thread explains itself

Lulz, it was sarcasm king, considering you made a dup of this thread.

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 2:21pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

Email notifications or on site notifications?

On-site. You'll see an indicator counter in the top right corner of the screen when activities happen. Obviously we haven't hooked up any forum engine yet, so you won't see activities when someone replies to a forum topic you started/follow.

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 7:21pm

Shelf

Shelf

7 posts

I thinks its a good idea

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 7:28pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

On-site. You'll see an indicator counter in the top right corner of the screen when activities happen. Obviously we haven't hooked up any forum engine yet, so you won't see activities when someone replies to a forum topic you started/follow.

This is good, i was afraid of an inbox bombardment like facebook tends to do.

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 9:25pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,605 posts

[quote]On-site. You'll see an indicator counter in the top right corner of the screen when activities happen. Obviously we haven't hooked up any forum engine yet, so you won't see activities when someone replies to a forum topic you started/follow.

This is good, i was afraid of an inbox bombardment like facebook tends to do.[/quote]

I guess that's good, but somebody else suggested that the notification would be an armatar bleep. Then again, an armatar bleep would be weird and possibly annoying. As a result, I like what I double-quoted and I agree with what I single-quoted (that's why I turned off comment notifications).

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 11:15pm

crazyape

crazyape

1,800 posts

All this is EPIC! No more back-and-forth between your profile and syour friend's....
Also, you could use it sort of like a training ground for junior moderators, with supervisors checking progress or something. I'm looking forward to it.

Reply to Live Chat Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!